FaeryWren:

I have started We Are.....oh lord,.....I'm feeling as challenged as these students to remember everybody LOL So many characters coming at me at once lol

Lmaoo that's how most of us felt lol

Magnoliee:
My dears, I hope you're all doing well. :-)

Oh hey, ur back!

Day 20. Who are some of your favorite supporting roles in BL series?

Yang and Li from To Sir, with Love , one is an amazing brother and the other is a woman who will do anything to protect her son ,of course it wasnt done in the right way but i never questioned if she loved her son or not

Thaenthai  and Nawin from Laws of Attraction : one is a cutie the type that you cant resist, while i love how unhinged the other is and him being hot is a plus 

Tankhun from KinnPorsche :is such a mood and he proved he is smart compared to others lol

also Vegas: i love watching characters that are difficult to figure out or curious about what they might do next

Gameboys i loved the side couple Terrence and Wesley they looked so adorable together

The Eclipse:  Thua is so adorable

Pit Babe : the side couple Alan and Jeff are so cute i love them

Unforgotten Night throuple bodyguards !!

TharnType : Techno and Khlui  are hilarious lol

Man from Step by Step and phupha from  Two Worlds are so hot and fine, i need to see more of them fr

30-sai made Dotei Da to Mahotsukai ni Nareru rashii wataya is so, so and so pretty

RXinw:
(I do not ship actors; learned my lesson years ago lol)

lesson...? I'm curious now lol

RXinw:

I have watched 25 ji Akasaka de but BL Drama is on my PTW list so I will give it a shot; thanks for the recs.

I have watched all of them except City of Stars which I keep putting off for some reason. Which is unlike me considering a clip I once saw lol; thanks for the recs

This reminds me that just like City of Stars I have also been putting off Only Boo.

Yeah I started City Of Stars cuz I saw a bunch of *interesting* shorts, but got bored halfway through so I put it On Hold, altho I'll be sure to get back to it at some point

FaeryWren:

So, we've been getting some very stormy winds in my woods, and I was closing the curtains and 2 or 3 large flocks of crows flew past, surrounded by a tone of swirling leaves in the wind, so I can now proudly boast that Dracula flew past my house LOL

Anyway, I was randomly clicking on Bls to find something to suit me my mood, and I stared Hidden Agenda and realised that in the opening credits that Joong and Dunk are in. Sweet. 

Dunk, honey, I missed you and your adorable little cheekies 

Yesss, JD in HA was amazingg

Lmk what u think of the series XD

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Yesss, JD in HA was amazingg

Lmk what u think of the series XD

I'm enjoying it so far, this is only my second with these two but I quite like them. I ll add them to my keep an eye on list LOL

I may have rewatched that punch a few times. Us rabbits are vicious creatures when provoked LOL

OnyxTheHedgehog:
lesson...? I'm curious now lol

LOL

TharnType had me in a choke-hold. You could not convince me at the time that MewGulf was not real lol.

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Yeah I started City Of Stars cuz I saw a bunch of *interesting* shorts, but got bored halfway through so I put it On Hold, altho I'll be sure to get back to it at some point

FaeryWren:

I want to start it so badly but the Kdrama Eve has me obsessed. I am binge watching like there is no tomorrow. It is easily become one of if not my best watch of 2024 (BLs included)

just watched this mini bl serie Our Golden Times and i want a season 2 so badly

angeliviki2022:
Mine too. Both leads did great and had amazing chemistry. I have seen Eric in a couple of other dramas and this was his most nuanced role. I really hope we get a Season 2.

Oh great! I really hope this, too! A second Season would be incredible. Maybe sometime next year. :-*

FaeryWren:
So, we've been getting some very stormy winds in my woods, and I was closing the curtains and 2 or 3 large flocks of crows flew past, surrounded by a tone of swirling leaves in the wind, so I can now proudly boast that Dracula flew past my house LOL

This is giving me fall vibes, awww! Love that! :-) I recently saw a red squirrel with a nut in its paws.^^

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Oh hey, ur back!

Thanks! (´◡`)

RXinw:
I went off on a whim and started binge watching this KDrama I have been meaning to watch; all because the female lead is an actress I like from her previous drama, "It Is Okay Not To Be Okay".

So now I am watching Eve and I am hooked to say the least lol

"Eve" sounds interesting. I haven't heard of it before. It seems to have a darker mood? But I like revenge dramas!

Today I've started watching Anti Reset and I think this is exactly what I need right now. I love it when a drama gives me a warm feeling in my stomach and heart. (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) 

@All: 

Anyone can relate with the warm feeling in his/her stomach and heart (while watching dramas)? Obviously with happy episodes, with sad episodes I need a tissue, lol. 

I wish you all a good start into the new week!  Take care! :-***

FaeryWren:

I'm enjoying it so far, this is only my second with these two but I quite like them. I ll add them to my keep an eye on list LOL

I may have rewatched that punch a few times. Us rabbits are vicious creatures when provoked LOL

Loll, the kiss scenes in this series r quite good too hehe

RXinw:

LOL

TharnType had me in a choke-hold. You could not convince me at the time that MewGulf was not real lol.

I want to start it so badly but the Kdrama Eve has me obsessed. I am binge watching like there is no tomorrow. It is easily become one of if not my best watch of 2024 (BLs included)

Wow Hia so obsessed with a straight K-Drama? That’s something I never expected lol 

I’ve added that to my list cuz now I’m curious to know what has got u so into this series 

@Magnoliee oh I can definitely relate to that warm fuzzy feeling when watching a drama (although of course it does depend on the drama and cp) 

It’s like sometimes when I finally get to watch a highly anticipated kiss/romantic scene, my stomach just does a backflip and I feel those butterflies LOL XD

Battle of the writers ep 9 

Remind me why I’m still watching this…oh wait, I remember now, I decided to torture myself just to see PieOzone lol 

Hm…the only thing that kept me awake in this ep was shirtless *cough* I mean handsome Tutor 

And boy did they reconcile quickly lol, they barely even fought

The NC scenes were quite unexpected lol 

Halfway through BOTW ep 10 and I think PieOzone r my favourite couple

I need a longer NC scene TT why was it so short lol 

Now that I’ve finally seen the popular ep 10 confession scene, I kinda don’t want to continue this drama but I shall endure for a bit longer (hopefully lol) 

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Wow Hia so obsessed with a straight K-Drama? That’s something I never expected lol 

Nothing like murder, trauma, torture, manipulation and revenge drama:

Need I say more.