Another Update on Kidnap!!! 

Filming has completed today! MinQ is coming soon!

Do you guys know of any page that compiles Thai celebrity international apperances like movie screenings and fanmeets, like there are for kpop?

4 Minutes

............................................THAT RAW NC SEX SCENE....................................

I am trying to find the cleanest way to talk about this premiere episode. Be On Cloud came to outdo their previous series Kinnporsche. They came locked and loaded literally. 

Okay let me just say first that I am hooked. This was an excellent first episode. The cinematography and production is top notch as expected of BOC. The story is well written it would seem, so I have no complaints. Now let me step back and let the CSO take the reins. I will hide my comments of course so read at your own smutty risk hehe because I needed protection for just watching.

WHAT was that!!! Korn and Tonkla need to calm down. When Tonkla said he wants Korn to fuck him raw. Oh great heavens I was dangerously close to getting wet. If I am going to survive this series I will need to watch with my hands away from my lap; I was on the verge of touching myself. Korn pounded Tonkla into that sofa, "To the windows....".  Throughout the scene the moaning told me that Korn's cock must have been hitting the right spot; Tonkla was saying "keep going"., baby calm. Then for Korn to give Tonkla a handjob in which he jacked him off so good that he was moaning "I'm close!" repeatedly. Now that is a climax. If this is just the second couple can you imagine how nasty, how freakish, how tongue skilled, how wet sounding the main couple, Tyme and Great are going to be. I need a cold shower. 

I was not disappointed, so far BOC's two BLs KP and Dear Dead Friend have received 10s from me and if they stick to their record or even out do it this will be their 3rd 10 from me. You can ignore the spoiler part of my post lol that is just me trying to cool down my nasty thoughts in a filtered way.

Elfy:
I would still pick Between Us over UWMA

Same for me, though! I enjoyed Between Us quite a bit more.

Kitty:

Can I please join!

Hello *waves*

RXinw:
Kp definitely made a lot of noise when it was released both good and bad. 

I experienced/witnessed the worst cyber bullying in my life. I will never touch another BOC project again. 

I've also just learned that MAME who wrote Love Sea also wrote TharnType, another thai bl I that made me want to throw my laptop out of the window LOL ahhh, I'm gathering a blacklist. Growth lol

Re: This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans - Episodes 1 - 4

Yup, I just binged and caught up. I loved every second of the episodes. The chemistry is hot. The mere fact that it is currently minutes after 4 am proves how much I am hooked. I never thought basil and its fragrance could be so sexy, I will have to pay that part of the supermarket isle more attention in future; right after I stop at the fruits isle with all those apples, grapes, watermelons, strawberries, I am drooling. Speaking of drooling that NC scene at the end of episode 4 that took place on top of the kitchen counter. Oh my, I had NC scene galore; first 4 Minutes now this. I could not be happier. I mean Oab spread Plawan out on that counter.  Lord have mercy on my thoughts lol.

The tension and chemistry between the second couple is giving me hot flashes like a woman during menopause. I am so ready for their romance. 

I also love that they satisfied my halfway mark desire for there to be substantial development and if that NC scene is not it then I do not know what is!

Loved everything about it; looking forward to the next episode.

axdxex:

Yay! Honestly this is  one of the series I am most excited for every week! 

Same! The Trainee and My Love Mix-Up r currently my favourite airing dramas lol

Magnoliee:
In one of the previous episodes I liked the moment of tying shoelaces, that was so sweet. :-) I have to think about wearing shoes with laces more often. You never know....It's all about being prepared! :D :D :D

Haha, totally! XD

axdxex:
BTW I just found out Pepper is in this

I love Pepper so much, his character's always such a green flag istg

axdxex:
Why do people seem hotter at the airport ??? Like the airport crush syndrome is real.

So real. I'm always on the lookout for hot guys whenever I'm at the airport lmao

FortPeatForever:

Okay lol so my cousin is a Doctor and she got a offer to work in London for two years and her now husband was visiting family here in New York and they both met at the airport while waiting to get on the plane and when they got to London they went on a couple dates and they hit it off and got married after 2 years of dating. Now they are living back here lol 

*sighs dreamily* what a perfect hollywood love story 

FortPeatForever:

Tina Turner was a great singer. Her song "The Best" is my fave of hers. <3

wow I feel so young cuz I have absolutely no idea who she is

RXinw:
I strongly encourage this. The youth of today have lost their way in listening to music, lol I sound aged.

You do sound 'aged' XD 

But I do enjoy old songs!

My Love Mix-Up ep 8: THEIR FIRST KISSSS AHHHHHHH

Time to watch 4 Minutes now XD

OnyxTheHedgehog:
My Love Mix-Up

I want to watch this definately, too. But as we know, I am now on the brave side and I wait with starting to watch patiently untill all episodes of a drama are aired. (*patting myself on the back*) :D 

Okay and now, let's talk about airports... 

What is this all about airports?! :D 

Did I miss something? Am I too old? Is it common knowledge that people seem hotter at the airport? I didn't know that! Wow! What does this mean? For me. In particular? Should I take a trip to the nearest airport next weekend? For research purposes only, of course. :D 

I think this is a sign that I should really plan to go on vacation next year. And go there by plane. :-) 

An idea comes to me..... Are there any dramas that take place at the airport? 

Kitty:
Can I please join!

Hello Kitty, welcome to the airport, ahem... club! :-) :-) 

Magnoliee:

Hello Kitty, welcome to the airport, ahem... club! :-) :-) 

thank you so much it's lovely to meet you!

4 minutes ep 1 

Woah. What Hia said was basically what I’d say 

That NC scene had me shaking, gave me goosebumps and-I have to admit- made me nearly wet *cough cough* please ignore that 

And it is officially the best NC/Sex scene in any BL drama I have watched so far

I thought no drama could beat the scenes from Kiseki Chapter 2 but I have been proved wrong 

I also noticed that- I’m not sure if this was deliberate or I’m just looking into it too much- the whole NC scene (although ‘NC’ is a complete understatement) lasted around 4 minutes, ironically 

As Hia pointed out, if this was just the beginning and only the side couple, I can’t even imagine how crazy the main couple’s scenes will be :0 

ON ANOTHER NOTE, this series is so good, I love how mysterious it is, and I’m looking forward to the next ep! It’s srsly so good 

PS. I changed what I'm currently watching from the original to the sultrier version lmao