We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

I ended up not going to school today because of my headache yesterday, and I did what any responsible student would do when they miss a school day......I watched IG reels of real BL couples from China and now my mind is stuck in a dirty place so I am all ears if there is any advice on how to cold shower my mind lol.

Anyways, I still have not watched any BL released yesterday; hopefully I will today.

RXinw:
Anyways, I still have not watched any BL released yesterday; hopefully I will today.

And hopefully today is a better day for your head. No comment about your mind though, LOL!

RXinw:

I ended up not going to school today because of my headache yesterday, and I did what any responsible student would do when they miss a school day......I watched IG reels of real BL couples from China and now my mind is stuck in a dirty place so I am all ears if there is any advice on how to cold shower my mind lol.

I would be prone to headaches and I'm always told I'm either not drinking enough water, not enough sleep, or I need glasses LOL I hope you feel better soon <3

I was going to watch Jack and Joker with you guys but as it's Thai, I think I'll take my time with it. I want watch more korean, japanese and taiwanese bls so I get a good feel for the styles. I've challenged myself to make my way through the HIStory series as there seems to be a few, and they keep coming up so. Let's see which one is my favourite since I was bored during the famous HIStory Trapped LOL

GelfyFaeth222:

thank you

Hehe ofc! Can’t wait for the next chapter XD

RXinw:

Oh damn, headaches suck, I hope it gets better for u

As for ur mind, that’s ur own fault lol

I’M SORRY Y’ALL!!! I have dropped Manner of Death after 5 episodes… I tried so hard to like it, but I just had no interest or motivation to continue it.  I generally really like a good crime/detective/mystery drama, but this drama just wasn’t doing it for me for some reason…Something wasn’t hitting right.. I’m kinda bummed lol. I was excited because I heard a lot of good stuff…

So HIStory 1 ~ Obsessed checked off the list and LMAO ~ I'm pretty sure it wasnt meant to be as funny as I found it LOL

sjay:

I’M SORRY Y’ALL??? I have dropped Manner of Death after 5 episodes… I tried so hard to like it, but I just had no interest or motivation to continue it.  I generally really like a good crime/detective/mystery drama, but this drama just wasn’t doing it for me for some reason…Something wasn’t hitting right.. I’m kinda bummed lol. I was excited because I heard a lot of good stuff…

Hey, we like what we like LOL I didn't like HIStory trapped. We're a nice eclectic bunch. I like that lol

Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart - episode 1

It Lives, It Lives, MUHAHAHAHA. THE CHEMISTRY IS STILL STANDING MUHAHAHA *sobs*

I enjoyed it so much and the comedic relief in it is so funny to me; the timing is just right.

Looking forward to the next episode.

Updates:

Source - X

American Fan:
And hopefully today is a better day for your head. No comment about your mind though, LOL!

GelfyFaeth222:
I would be prone to headaches and I'm always told I'm either not drinking enough water, not enough sleep, or I need glasses LOL I hope you feel better soon <3

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Oh damn, headaches suck, I hope it gets better for u

Thanks guys *heart emoji*

I’m sooo excited for Love Is Like Poison!!!!! But, the Vietnamese drama though.. Don’t they have other actors to be in a lead role?

sjay:
I’m sooo excited for Love Is Like Poison!!!!! But, the Vietnamese drama though.. Don’t they have other actors to be in a lead role?

LOL I swear it is not a Vietnamese BL if he is not in it. I feel like every BL he is in is like an alternate universe of the same person; at least that is how my mind perceives it now lol

As suspected, my current BL rankings has S.K in first place, Taiwan and then Thai. I have not watched enough Japanese BLs yet to feel it should be included. And Ive decided to drop ranking chinese BL's because there's just no point. There either being banned or heavily censored LOL 

I kind of felt that I was going to prefer S.K Bl's the most because it's along my taste more but Taiwan is putting up a really good fight, can't lie LOL They either get it right, or are just really cartoony, but when they get it right. *Mwah*

I guess I should get started on Takara No Vidro that some of you guys were loving. I need to get to 5 shows before I list it in my rankings LOL 

I'm a little excited to see where it gets placed LOL 

RXinw:

Thanks guys *heart emoji*

<3