So funny post.

I have now officially watched so many BL's that I dreamt one up myself last night LOL But of course, wouldn't it just be typical for me to wake up before the big reunion in the star lit park.

Damn it! I wanna know what happens to Wen??!! Lmao

MeNotYou:
From the current playing I recommend:

I hear the sun spot (Hidamari ga Kikoeru) adapted from the movie Silouette of Your Voice

Takara's Treasure (Takara no Vidro)

Sugar Dog Life is ok so far too, tho not a top pick for me. I also enjoyed Cosmetic Playlover that just finished.

From the finished ones, I recommend:

At 25:00 in Akasaka (25 Ji, Akasaka de)

Candy Colored Paradox (Ameiro Paradox)

Love is Better the Second Time Around (Koi wo Suru nara Nidome ga Jato) which has the BEST and most artful NC scenes and my favourite side character (Shiraishi Yuto). A definite must see imho.

I Can't Reach You (Kimi ni wa Todokanai)

Living With Him (Kare no Iru Seikatsu). 

Well I've finished all of these except Sugar Dog, Cosmetic Playlover, and Love is Better the Second Time Around.  Just finished Takara's Treasure (SN: it's basically about stalking someone until they fall in love with you right?) I enjoyed the way the story progressed and they actually kissed like they were kissing; they didn't just mash their faces together. Taishin being a crybaby got on my nerves but his feelings were valid.

I'll take recommendations from you anytime :) 

p1147

American Fan:
I would call him "Buffie"

I'm calling mine Buffy!!

DramaNomNom:

What should I start next? Haven't seen any of these yet...

1. sunset vibes
  2. century of love
  3. the gifted
  4. the rebound
  5. triage

I vote for Century of Love 

axdxex:
They are honestly so cute and great quality ;;

Aww, you got both!! So cute.

p43425:
@American Fan: I'm watching "Lovely Writer" and lovin' it so far (now at Episode 4). At some point I'll get through all your recommendations. (I'm slow.)

Yay, I'm happy to hear that! 

I don't even remember my recs, lol! There's no rec police so feel comfortable to take all the time you need. :-)

angeliviki2022:

I'm calling mine Buffy!!

Aww! 

I missed the last few days…anything important I missed? 

Also, I’m bingeing Trapped and am watching ep 17 rn XD (can’t stop now that I’ve started lol) 

Updates:

Source - X

I wonder if this is a new strategy by Chinese BL producers; make miniseries instead making them easier to fly under the radar.
 GelfyFaeth222:
I have now officially watched so many BL's that I dreamt one up myself last night LOL But of course, wouldn't it just be typical for me to wake up before the big reunion in the star lit park.

Lucky you. I have never had a BL dream. My dreams include......well never mind what my dreams include lol. 

OnyxTheHedgehog:
I missed the last few days…anything important I missed? 

Nothing I can think of; which means if there was something important I missed it too lol

Guys remember The Hidden Moon starts airing today. I have forgotten what it is even about lol.

RXinw:
Lucky you. I have never had a BL dream. My dreams include......well never mind what my dreams include lol. 

I've had gay dreams before, both watching and taking part but this is the first time it actually ran like a classic BL. Love triangle and everything LOL 

Quick recap for someone to have laugh because I wrote it out in my journal and I'm going to enjoy returning to it LOL

Classic school besties, Wen and Rik always loved each other but Rik was scared of what his wealthy parents would say, and Wen wasnt sure of Rik's really feelings, so neither confessed anything. They enjoyed after school activities in a classic asian school. I even heard the school bell (thanks The On1y One) Wen did photography and Rik did archery with Wen often taking his picture and keeping a secret journal of all his work of Rik. There was this whole scene of Rik telling Wen that he had stolen his heart with his arrow but neither of them would say anything and I just sat in the back seat of my brain, tied to a chair, screaming at them to speak to each other.

Then came the big break up after graduation, that they went to different uni's because Rik's parents were snobs and he had to go to some fancy place and had to move, that Wen couldn't afford and they slowly grew apart as the class difference divided them as well as life circumstances being that Wen is quite poor and I believe he trains as a hair dresser but my brain skipped that part LOL They kept in touch but they were eventually on christmas card level of acquaintance. Rik begins working at his father's company, surrounded by the elite, and Wen works in gay bar with lots of fabulous side characters. 

Wen has a string of boyfriends and his current man is Jay (i love the one word names my brain gave these people LOL) Rik is set up with a girl to be married by his parents but ultimately knows he's gay and isnt sure if he can go through with it. He's also never forgotten Wen. One night in a drunken and depressed state, as his life isn't in his hands, he enters the bar Wen works in and they meet again fabulously as Wen is singing on a stage. Rik's hopes are quickly dashed as Jay enters to kiss Wen. Wen is also very popular in general with lots of guys flirting with him.

Then comes the whole pining arc of will they or won't, as Rik begins to frequent the bar more and more to see Wen, before eventually falling into an affair. Wen against Jay, and Rik against his women who my brain casually swept side because who cares about that? Also his parents were the classic rich assholes LOL

This affair is deliriously exciting for Rik who has control for once, and Wen is finally with his long time love. But hopes are dashed as they are discovered by Rik's girlfriend's friends who rat him out to his parents. He is swept away once again by his parents with their disapproval and they deliberately make life difficult for Wen by sending photographs of the affair to Jay and then meddling with his bank. My brain didn't clear up how they could do that but Wen suddenly found himself with money problems, heartbroken boyfriend and friends who fell out with him because he betrayed Jay. Wen was in deep trouble and Rik was basically his parent's prisoner.

Rik watched Wen from a far for a while (stalked him in his car) but wasnt able to help him. When Wen and Jay finally reconcile, Wen slowly tries to piece back together his life but neither can forget about each other.

When Rik is finally able to break off his engagement, he went running to Wen only to find Jay and a nice bloody brawl happens in the bar with Wen screaming at them to stop, and for Rik to just leave.

The final scene is of Rik gifting Wen a wooden arrow that he carved himself, with a ring at the top that Wen had once gifted as birthday present to Rik, to remind him of the scene earlier during the archery contest, that he would always have his heart. He remembers his journal that he has, cries while looking through it, and goes running off into the night without his shoes, where he meets Rik in the moonlit autumn park who is waiting for him.

And then I woke up. My brain gave me a whole damn series and wouldn't let me see the end....I must really hate myself LMAO

Kiseki was pretty good and I've now watched, Where Your Eyes Linger, the series, also very sweet. I have now moved onto Boys Be Brave and I often find if I'm in love with a character in the first 10 minutes, I will likely love the show  LOL

I'm starting the highly recommended Century of Love today! I hope you guys are having a good weekend. 

@MeNotYou Let me know when you're ready to embark on our 50 episode journey with The Untamed XD

LITA JP page is up on MDL!

sjay:

LITA JP page is up on MDL!

Yay and only 56 more days ♡♡♡ :)

GelfyFaeth222:
My brain gave me a whole damn series and wouldn't let me see the end

Waaah, you left me hanging. I don't like cliffhangers. Ask your brain for the ending tonight.