I just watched ep 2 of Peaceful Property and the bromance between TayNew is absolute torture- GMMTV IS DOING THIS ON PURPOSE JUST TO KILL US FANS TT 

Istg I actually NEED this to be a BL, my heart really can’t take the small moments HomePeach have TT 

On another note, I can’t stop laughing while watching this- this series is pure gold comedy lmao 

@GelfyFaeth222 omg that was such a sad story TT 

I feel so bad for Wen, he has to deal with so much- the bullies, Rik’s mum, his sick mum, the expenses…

Faery, when is the next part?? I need to see these two have a happily ever after TT 

PS. This feels like a Wattpad story lol

Casper:
Currently watching episode 5 of This Love Doesn’t Have Long Beans

I thought I started this series but I can't remember for sure...I swear I did...at some point. My heads been in the clouds the last few days.

GelfyFaeth222:
am having waaaaay to much fun with this but hey, I hope someone else gets a kick out of it too LOL

Love the "Do" in # 1 & 3!

Specially the spikey look in 3!!

OnyxTheHedgehog:

@GelfyFaeth222 omg that was such a sad story TT 

I feel so bad for Wen, he has to deal with so much- the bullies, Rik’s mum, his sick mum, the expenses…

Faery, when is the next part?? I need to see these two have a happily ever after TT 

Oh honey LOL But I'm delighted you liked it ^_^ 

It has grown a little bigger than what I expected and might have to be broken in to 3 or 4 parts. I'm weary of spamming the thread with super long posts of unrelated content, so I was going to post a part a day so I'm currently combing part 2 now, so it'll go up tomorrow. 

OnyxTheHedgehog:
PS. This feels like a Wattpad story lol

LMAO Well, it kind of is. I'm sharing the idea LOL

GelfyFaeth222:
I'm currently combing part 2 now, so it'll go up tomorrow. 

Looking forward to it!

American Fan:

Yeah, I love his hair, that's how I dreamt him. I'm blaming Aidi from Kiseki dear to me. Just a beautiful little blonde twink. It was as close as I could get to his adult self.

RXinw:

Funny enough I just learned the other day what Twunk meant lol

lol

American Fan:

I thought I started this series but I can't remember for sure...I swear I did...at some point. My heads been in the clouds the last few days.

I can’t figure out how to shorten a quote/take out the bottom part  ╥﹏╥  I will say I had fun watching This Love Didn’t Have Long Beans. I won’t say much just in case you haven’t seen it but I thought it was funny and thought the actors did a good job

GelfyFaeth222 send Rik and Wen’s story to GMM and make it a series, I beg (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`) 

Have you all seen this video of Gemini featuring Jeff Satur Video

ShirleyCrow:

Have you all seen this video of Gemini featuring Jeff Satur Video

Omg I had not seen it!! Oh to be the dancer on that table closest to Jeff ╥﹏╥ 

In honour of tomorrow's release of Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!

Thanks to @FortPeatForever for this collage. 

Casper:

Omg I had not seen it!! Oh to be the dancer on that table closest to Jeff ╥﹏╥ 

To be able to say something to him behind the stage.

OnyxTheHedgehog:

I just watched ep 2 of Peaceful Property and the bromance between TayNew is absolute torture- GMMTV IS DOING THIS ON PURPOSE JUST TO KILL US FANS TT 

Istg I actually NEED this to be a BL, my heart really can’t take the small moments HomePeach have TT 

On another note, I can’t stop laughing while watching this- this series is pure gold comedy lmao 

Tell the truth, how scary is this? It's tagged as horror on MDL.