ShirleyCrow:

To be able to say something to him behind the stage.

So true (’-᷅_-᷄๑)

Casper:

I can’t figure out how to shorten a quote/take out the bottom part  ╥﹏╥  I will say I had fun watching This Love Didn’t Have Long Beans. I won’t say much just in case you haven’t seen it but I thought it was funny and thought the actors did a good job

You can highlight only the part you want to quote. The word "Quote " pops up right above the highlighted area. Click that and your highlighted selection pops into a new post box.

Well, I looked up TLDHLB and I did watch it!! I blanked out the whole series, I guess. I think it was okay, but maybe it didn't leave a strong impression. :-)

RXinw:

In honour of tomorrow's release of Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!

Thanks to @FortPeatForever for this collage. 

:) You are very welcome. ♡♡

Just watched Ep2 of Live in Love and let me be honest— this is zero plot all vives. It also feels like a fanfic written by a 13 year old. I can’t recommend it— but I’m still going to watch next week lol

Also, they’ve let down on the covid plot— so it turned into an online romance situation— and it seems like they’re meeting in person next week? 

Idek guys but whatever

American Fan:

You can highlight only the part you want to quote. The word "Quote " pops up right above the highlighted area. Click that and your highlighted selection pops into a new post box.

Well, I looked up TLDHLB and I did watch it!! I blanked out the whole series, I guess. I think it was okay, but maybe it didn't leave a strong impression. :-)

It might only work on laptop/pc, my phone isn’t showing the quote option when I highlight it…

I’ve blanked out so many series ToT like I have a vague idea of what happened, but don’t ask me what anyone’s names are or how the story goes (๑•́-•̩̥̀๑) 

axdxex:
Idek guys but whatever

This last statement seems to sum it up quite well lol

As I am a few hours away from stepping on campus and currently having a 157 page document to read for a test (yes and school has not even begun yet), I need to relax and then I see these photos on IG. Just seeing him look this casual no professional fixes just a basic photo, Lord the things I want to do with him to relax:

RXinw:
Just seeing him look this casual no professional fixes just a basic photo, Lord the things I want to do with him to relax:

This is the vibe :)

RXinw:

As I am a few hours away from stepping on campus and currently having a 157 page document to read for a test (yes and school has not even begun yet), I need to relax and then I see these photos on IG. Just seeing him look this casual no professional fixes just a basic photo, Lord the things I want to do with him to relax:

“Relax”

Jadeheart:
This is the vibe :)

Right!

axdxex:
“Relax”

You know what I mean.

I just finished Love Is More Than a Word.  C-drama (2016)

I debated whether to post about this series, as I don't wholeheartedly rec it, but I do want to say it's more than a bromance, imo. The last few eps. confirm it for me.   

For some reason I couldn't stop watching, even though the production wasn't that great, the story could be confusing, too many loose ends, subs weren't the best...etc. The ML is about as empty-headed naive as a person can be, the other ML was the typical cold expressionless character, and yet I spent time watching 12 eps at 30 mins each anyway. (The ending made it all worth while, lol.)

Maybe cuz it's a Historical and there's so few BL/Bromances of this genre. A little unusual is that the main couple had the support of just about all the closest (to them) side characters. That was a nice touch.

I think there is a novel with a complete story and more to the ending. I read that this series might have been rushed to get done due to the ban the same year. (2016)

Till Death Tear Us Apart is listed as a sequel, but it's a completely different story & time period with the same actors. I'm going to watch it next.

RXinw:

Right!

You know what I mean.

somewhat of an idea XD

GelfyFaeth222:

Oh honey LOL But I'm delighted you liked it ^_^ 

It has grown a little bigger than what I expected and might have to be broken in to 3 or 4 parts. I'm weary of spamming the thread with super long posts of unrelated content, so I was going to post a part a day so I'm currently combing part 2 now, so it'll go up tomorrow. 

Lol I am very much looking forward to the next part!! XD

GelfyFaeth222:

LMAO Well, it kind of is. I'm sharing the idea LOL

It’s the kind of thing I’d read if it was on Wattpad lol 

ShirleyCrow:

Have you all seen this video of Gemini featuring Jeff Satur Video

Omg!! I can’t believe I missed that lol 

I’m so jealous of people who get to go to these, they’re so lucky! No one ever comes to boring old England TT 

angeliviki2022:

Tell the truth, how scary is this? It's tagged as horror on MDL.

It’s not at all scary. In fact, it’s HILARIOUS LMAO XD I mean, there are some intended jump scares and weird-looking rotten ghosts but that’s pretty much it 

And there’s a really damn annoying bromance lol

OnyxTheHedgehog:
It’s the kind of thing I’d read if it was on Wattpad lol 

Is that a good thing or a bad thing? I've never read anything on wattpad lol

I've watched over 20 BLs in the last two weeks, which is a lot for me so my inner queer must have got excited and wanted to join in LOL