Kdramawoolover:

So true it would be such a convince

Literally added 6 more bl dramas since my last comment- HALP!! 

ShotaSidePart:

Literally added 6 more bl dramas since my last comment- HALP!! 

LOL I add dramas at the speed of light but took years to complete it.... 

I keep adding more and still watch dramas out of list lol^^

Plushpriestess:

My Mom has been loving that show, I haven't watched it yet but it's fun to see her so into it...she's 86!

I'm glad to hear that. its too cute. Hope you would like it too.  

Kdramawoolover:
but took years to complete it.... 

that is reason why i watch dramas while it is on air. Or else it takes years to complete dramas that are nearly 1 hours :(

Raining Sunshine:

that is reason why i watch dramas while it is on air. Or else it takes years to complete dramas that are nearly 1 hours :(

I like to binge more because of my deep curosity I can't handle suspense dramas at all :)

Kdramawoolover:

I like to binge more because of my deep curosity I can't handle suspense dramas at all :)

I totally get that. Most of members here like to binge watch but I on other side, watch 10+ dramas on weekly basis. I just lose interest while binge watching.

Raining Sunshine:

I totally get that. Most of members here like to binge watch but I on other side, watch 10+ dramas on weekly basis. I just lose interest while binge watching.

Can relate it too...... because you sometimes loose intrest around the story it happens.....

Kdramawoolover:

Hiii,
btw I know this is a bl page but I can't stop myself from asking whether anyone saw Extraordinary Attorney Woo (2022)
Specially the second episode...... Gl lovers will love it

Oh I will definitely continue my viewing of EAW then. I assume there’s queer rep in the second episode? Awesome!

I finally cleared my backlog of Kdramas - CLOY was sooooo goood!

Next 4 dramas have been chosen and I cant wait to start. 

1. Extraordinary Attorney Woo
  2. Big Mouth
  3. D.P.
  4. Twenty Five Twenty One

I just need some more BL's to finish airing so i can watch them!

ourpeachscones:

Oh I will definitely continue my viewing of EAW then. I assume there’s queer rep in the second episode? Awesome!

Yuup it is awesome do watch !!!! ^^

loubug1012:

I finally cleared my backlog of Kdramas - CLOY was sooooo goood!

Next 4 dramas have been chosen and I cant wait to start. 

1. Extraordinary Attorney Woo
  2. Big Mouth
  3. D.P.
  4. Twenty Five Twenty One

I just need some more BL's to finish airing so i can watch them!

Great list I wish I can also start but these exams have killed me

Kdramawoolover:

Great list I wish I can also start but these exams have killed me

Sending you strength and good vibes to either get through or recover from your exams! FIGHTING!

loubug1012:

Sending you strength and good vibes to either get through or recover from your exams! FIGHTING!

FIGHTING!!!!

Kdramawoolover:

LOL I add dramas at the speed of light but took years to complete it.... 

I keep adding more and still watch dramas out of list lol^^

Same is with me!

Raining Sunshine:

Actually it was good and I am eager for next episodes. Only thing was Main character behaving like 10 year old kid. Hope there would be character development.

Same honestly. I liked TTTS and DSN, so even though this seems better than her previous works, if you don't like those you probably won't like this. Everyone's different, just watch for yourself.