Raining Sunshine:

Thank You, definitely will read the One Kid and Two dads as it is similar to my fav one "Whose baby it is?". Most of the Chinese manhuas will not have even kiss without censoring it. I kind of like C manhua to be honest as i am biased.But Manhwas from Korea are best for Smuts scenes. 

TRUEE?

loubug1012:

My taste in Manhwa/Manga is on the darker or mature side. Some of the ones i have liked are 

Painter of the Night, Killing Stalking; Caste Heaven, Black Mirror, The words in your snare (not completed yet), Truth or Dare;  The Beast must die, The Warehouse

I have read most of it and also reading The Words in your snare too (you have recommended it in Discord Server) . It is actually good 

dramalover:

I know, sometimes I read some past novels just to cry but sometimes I can't bear to watch them suffer

If you liked those you might also like star around the sun it does have slight angst but it makes you laugh and cry at the same time if I wanted to cry sometime I go back to read this its just so much satisfying.

I don't know i kind of enjoy angst  novels bit more or get attached to it soon, just like Seizing dreams, MDZS, ERHA, TGCF, mou mou, FOG (this is damn good) and many more.

Thank you will definitely put it to my list. "Star Around the Sun" looks promising title. 

dramalover:

TRUEE?

Are you agreeing or denying it. I think we have new policy to censor all stuffs in Danmei manhua, novels or other works. But I hope they won't put it to action. 

dramalover:

TRUEE?

Novels for Smut are best from all three countries. Mainland China, Japan and Korea too. I usually read Harem novel from Japan cause it will be full of Smuts. LoL

Raining Sunshine:

Are you agreeing or denying it. I think we have new policy to censor all stuffs in Danmei manhua, novels or other works. But I hope they won't put it to action. 

Agree as I love smut

'?' this was an emoji which turned into question mark

I hope that too I'm glad at least japanese won't be censored cause it has lots of smutty mangas

Raining Sunshine:

Novels for Smut are best from all three countries. Mainland China, Japan and Korea too. I usually read Harem novel from Japan cause it will be full of Smuts. LoL

I think we have lots of similar interests 

dramalover:

Agree as I love smut

'?' this was an emoji which turned into question mark

I hope that too I'm glad at least japanese won't be censored cause it has lots of smutty mangas

The emoji explanation was too cute. : )

We all love Smut .  And we need it to know how they our favorite would react to it ( also Do stuffs).

For Eg, Everyday is everyday - MDZS , BLY getting traumatized by Rape -  Addicted (Shang yin ), wanna have Popsicle - ( Seizing dreams)

cant deny that Novels without Smut are actually good too. EG: TGCF, fake slackers, certain someone ans more. 

dramalover:

I think we have lots of similar interests 

True, Happy to find a Pal whom i can talk to.

Raining Sunshine:

Thank You, definitely will read the One Kid and Two dads as it is similar to my fav one "Whose baby it is?". Most of the Chinese manhuas will not have even kiss without censoring it. I kind of like C manhua to be honest as i am biased.But Manhwas from Korea are best for Smuts scenes. 

So true I will also read "Whose baby it is?"  btw is it a c Manhua

Kdramawoolover:

So true I will also read "Whose baby it is?"  btw is it a c Manhua

yes, it is chinese manhua and up-to 120 chapters  it will be full of comedy and remaining 50+ would be  intensified plot. I hope you will like it.

Raining Sunshine:

yes, it is chinese manhua and up-to 120 chapters  it will be full of comedy and remaining 50+ would be  intensified plot. I hope you will like it.

I have read that until 90 chap remaining I was waiting for it to be completed 

Have anyone read My Omega Leadernim?

It is really good one with wonderful art it has some heavy concepts about society but it really is good one

Here You Are also has good story and art 

For Cherry Blossoms After Winter I just can't define it I don't have enough words to describe it drama version was good but It was nowhere nere manhua

I really love the art style of Cherry blossoms after winter and Painter of the night, but each for very different reasons.

Raining Sunshine:

Will read that for sure ^^