Buannaiche:

So, what do we all think of Episode 1 of "Utsukushii Kare Season 2"? I really can't tell the storyteller's intentions, but I've not read the novel, so ... I guess its wait and see.

It is going to take some turns judging by the trailer but yeah I've also not read the novel so idk. But I'm liking how they wrote Kiyoi. In some places he's a bit too cute but I still like how he acts around Hira. Honestly, I hope they don't introduce unnecessary drama or break-up and just let the two characters develop themselves and their relationship (and maybe become a little less toxic while still being their weird selves lol)

Buannaiche:

So, what do we all think of Episode 1 of "Utsukushii Kare Season 2"? I really can't tell the storyteller's intentions, but I've not read the novel, so ... I guess its wait and see.

idek what i think about it

i'm just so freaking happy that my boys are finally back

and what surprised me the most is that they still feel like the same hira and kiyoi we got to know in season 1 because take To My Star as an example, the two of them felt like two completely different people in season 2

amethyst_aquarius:

oh nononono I cannot take it if they did that, every single episode of TMS2 was a torture, I do not emotional capacity to go through it again ;;

as i saw in episode 1, we won't need to get hurt again?

amethyst_aquarius:

oh nononono I cannot take it if they did that, every single episode of TMS2 was a torture, I do not emotional capacity to go through it again ;;

The comment section was almost freaking out and I couldn't bring myself to watch TMS2. 

Aaku_14:

The comment section was almost freaking out and I couldn't bring myself to watch TMS2. 

wdym almost? we were freaking out

I binge-watched "To My Star Season 2: Our Untold Stories", so didn't have to wait a week for each episode. I didn't get the impression that the characters were different, rather we saw a more in-depth study of them exploring why they behaved the way they did.  It did have a more adult feel to it and I liked that it went beyond the first flush of love and the "happy ever after" leaving the story of the couple at a point of true understanding of and respect for each other and more profound love.

Buannaiche:
 It did have a more adult feel to it and I liked that it went beyond the first flush of love and the "happy ever after" leaving the story of the couple at a point of true understanding of and respect for each other and more profound love.

My sentiments exactly! I did not mind To my star S2 so much and even appreciated some aspects.  I did dislike one character in particular and they frustrated me soo much. I understood what they were going for story wise. The show painted a picture of what happens when reality hits and that was okay too. 

I’d like to join pls :) 

mewgulffangirl09:

I’d like to join pls :) 

You already crossed over in this fantastic world ... Welcome.

Gummy_Marshmallow:

You already crossed over in this fantastic world ... Welcome.

I’m coming up to my ‘one year of watching BL’ this May but I’ve already watched lots of shows ? I think it’s already over 100

mewgulffangirl09:
‘one year of watching BL’

?  More to come ... 

mewgulffangirl09:
I think it’s already over 100

Exactly why I said you are already part of ..? Most of us are already part of this group when we sign up for bls, just giving our attendance here. lol. xD

Gummy_Marshmallow:

?  More to come ... 

Exactly why I said you are already part of ..? Most of us are already part of this group when we sign up for bls, just giving our attendance here. lol. xD

Yh :) I’m so glad I found this because I don’t know what I would do without this crazy obsession and overly detailed memory of 156 shows ?

How long have you been watching? 

mewgulffangirl09:

How long have you been watching? 

Overall - 600+ ....  bls - 25+ (I'm watching more bls this year.)

Gummy_Marshmallow:

Overall - 600+ ....  bls - 25+ (I'm watching more bls this year.)

It looks like there’s loads of BLs coming out this year so you’ll have lots to watch :) mine are basically all BLs ?