Day 26: BL Drama That Made Me Cry Buckets 

Until we meet again: Someone should have like given me a warning 

Day 26 BL Drama that made you cry buckets:

Not a lot of BL dramas make me cry but one that did is Until We Meet Again it's such a beautiful drama I loved the whole concept so much.

I need to catch up a bit

Day 23: Favorite Theme Song
This theme song (1000 Stars) gives me chills every time I hear it

Day 24: BL Drama you're looking forward to
Moonlight Chicken - I can't get enough of EarthMix's chemistry
Unforgotten Night - This can go wrong in many ways tho so I'm a bit worried
Check Out - Teaser looks promising
Never Let Me Go - Glad to see PondPhuwin in a more serious BL
The Eclipse - Looks interesting

Day 25: Worst Ending
HIStory 3: Make Our Days Count deserves this title!! I love this BL so much but the ending is just worst of the worst! Why did they have to do that!!??

Day 26: BL Drama that made you cry buckets
Until We Meet Again - BL drama that has made me cry the most
Make Our Days Count - I will never get over the ending

Popcxqueen:

It won’t let me join the Discord club because it says the address is invalid.  Am I doing something wrong?

Try this link: https://discord.gg/tpun36My

30 DAY BL DRAMA CHALLENGE

Day 26: BL drama that made you cry buckets 

Okay, I'm not the type to cry, even if the BL has some tragic parts, or even if it's a tragic ending. So I've never necessarily watched a BL that made me cry episode by episode, or throughout, but there are certain scenes that I've gotten choked up or even cried. 

There is one reason why I would cry at a certain scene in BL: 1. if there is a big confession about one's feelings towards the other in front of other people/crowd or if it's an intimate coming out. So I balled my eyes out during SOTUS S when Arthit confesses he's in a relationship with Kongpob in front of a crowd of people. He finally opened up after being so afraid of what others would think and he just let his heart out at that moment. I was weeping. The other moment was in Make It Right (I believe it was MIR 2) When they're at the beach as a group and they all closing their eyes and Tee and Fuse are just being really open to each other about how they feel, and are just weeping their eyes out. It's so beautiful, I love it so much. 

Day 26: bl drama that made you cry buckets

Until we meet again. Had me ugly crying every. single. episode. 

A tale of 1000 stars is a close second,  the last episode in particular. When the villagers and the kids bid Tian farewell, I just lost it. A very moving scene with great acting performances, especially from the kids. 

Honorable mention:  Bad Buddy with that damn ep 12 preview. I had a full mental breakdown and was a complete mess for a whole week. 

Day 26: BL Drama that made you cry buckets
Make Our Days Count -The ending made sense to me. The title gave it away but still sad.

I am a bl fangirl and completely addicted to them. They are my daily source of energy without them there is not a single day for me to spend . I always keep track of them airing, upcoming and planned. 

Day 25: Worst Ending  : I like bad endings, so I don't know. I must confess : I like the end of History 3 Make our days count. I  don't like Enchanté, but the last episode in Paris was way more ridiculous ... The storyline too. 

I can't remember but at the end of Tonhon Chonlatee I was like "uh ?".

Day 26: BL Drama that made you cry buckets  : Well, I'm a cry baby

• I Told Sunset About You / I Promised you the moon - Yeah, I'm obsessed ... Seen many times, cried a lot.  The unspoken words, the restrained desire, the feeling of loneliness, the regrets, ...Both seasons broke my heart so hard.
  • Not Me : I cried several times (like the rainbow flag scene or when they are kidnapped and released). I was between drool for Off and tears.
  • Bad Buddy
  •  We best love

I don't know why I didn't cried watching UWMA ...

Day 27 : BL Drama you dropped : It unusual that I stop a serie while watching it but I dropped Baker Boys (not sure it's supposed to be a BL) and History 1. I don't know why, I watch series that I don't like until the end (Gen Y 2 was a HUGE pain in the ass, Paint with love, Enchanté, Golden Blood, Mr Heart,  Because of you ...).

DAY 27 - BL DRAMA YOU DROPPED

I don't drop dramas, but I came awfully close to dropping  Word of Honor. I know. I know. I kept with it though, and although I wouldn't say it is one of my absolute favorites, I still like it a lot, especially because of the chemistry between Zhao Zhishu and Wen Kexing.

Another one I almost dropped was Gameboys. Oof. I know a lot of people liked it, but after a few episodes I couldn't watch it. The only reason I didn't drop it is because I have the "no drop" disorder.

Day 27 :

BL drama I dropped - None

Just like books, I don't drop dramas... maybe it's because no matter how had I try I can never seem to get over that weird sense of guilt of dropping something.

Day 27 :

BL drama I dropped 
- some that i remember dropping are : 

• What the Duck 
  • Golden Blood 
  • Gen Y 
  • Love Area Part 1 
  • Tharn Type 
  • History 4 
  • Wish You : Your Melody from my Heart
  • Senior Secret Love : Puppy Honey 2
  • Peach of Time
  • Manner of Death
  • Baker Boys

some others i force myself to finish it by fast forwarding, such as My Mate Match, Oh!Boarding House, My Sweet Dear, Innocent, The Tuxedo

Day 27: BL drama you dropped

I dropped Utsukushii kare  (my beautiful man), I think because it didn't have much of  a plot and I thought it was kind of unhealthy

DAY 27 - BL DRAMA YOU DROPPED

I don't normally drop dramas; if I'm not into the series, I just force myself to finish it if the episodes are short, but as of now, I've only abandoned one BL drama, Ingredients (2020). I don't recall why I dropped it, but the series must not have been as enjoyable for me as it was for others.