April BL Drama Challenge

Day 17 - Favorite Kiss

I love today's theme! Give me all the kisses. I immediately thought about this kiss, and although I had another contender, I had to go with Joke & Zo's first kiss as a couple (which is actually the second kiss) in Hidden Agenda. What I love about this kiss was the very visible emotions before and after the kiss, from both characters. The need, the spur of bravery, the teasing, the aftermath, the heart flutter. Plus, Dunk and Joong just have IT, their kisses and chemistry never disappoint. 

Togmai:

hii, i would like to join the group?!

Welcome to the club :)

Togmai:

hii, i would like to join the group?!

Just by posting in this thread, you're a member.

There are also lively Discord groups if you're interested, the MDL BL Drama Lovers server is here:  https://discord.gg/uRSVuwEqga  there is also the BL Wonderland Discord Server: https://discord.gg/blwonderland Both servers offer watch parties and lively conversation about individual BL and GL dramas and films.

Fàilte!

axdxex:

Guess who’s re-watching Star in my Mind, AGAIN ? Meeee ;;

Yesss planning to rewatch a third time soon lol

one of my all-time favs <3

p43425:
I love "My Only 12%", too - but their relationship at the start is already something more than "best friends". (I'm melting just thinking about it.)

OnyxTheHedgehog:

IKR they weren't really much different before and after they became official tbh lol

It was just such a cute and fluffy drama with adorable MLs and I loved it :)

p43425:
They're both so cute - and I also like the height difference between Sakai Sho and Sato Ryuga. (Not comparing the two series, but the height difference between Fluke Natouch and Ohm Thitiwat is also something I liked in "Until We Meet Again". Please don't think I'm pervy.)

American Fan:

Ur not the only one! I love height differences, they're so cute 

angeliviki2022:

Just saw some JoongDunk stuff on YT which made me want to re-watch this and now you're talking about it. I think it's time for a re-watch.

Omg SAME :D

I saw some reels on JD and miss them so much so I decided to add SIMM and HA back onto my Plan to Rewatch list lol

angeliviki2022:

RE: Star and Sky: Star in My Mind episode 3. Maithee and Typhoon arguing that they will be vying for Nuea's attention, and Phoon asks Kluen if he likes Nuea too. Best lines:

What isn't mine, I won't try to take itWhat is mine, I will never let anyone take it

YESSSS KHABKLUEN I LOVE UUUUU 

(Sorry lol ignore me here, I'm just going insane *sighs*)

American Fan:
HIStory 3 Trapped  - The birthday cake kiss!

YES THAT IS WHAT I CALL A GREAT KISS LMAO 

PaiSkyForever:

https://mydramalist.com/games/PbkEFj <3 be sure to check out my quiz if you get a chance. I wanna know who you get :) lol

Lmao I haven't actually watched Last Twilight, it's on my PTW list but I still did the quiz and I got Night

What's he like?

axdxex:
I love today's theme! Give me all the kisses. I immediately thought about this kiss, and although I had another contender, I had to go with Joke & Zo's first kiss as a couple (which is actually the second kiss) in Hidden Agenda. What I love about this kiss was the very visible emotions before and after the kiss, from both characters. The need, the spur of bravery, the teasing, the aftermath, the heart flutter. Plus, Dunk and Joong just have IT, their kisses and chemistry never disappoint. 

Yessss I completely agree about u with this one

IT'S SUCH A GOOD KISS

AND JOKE'S REACTION AFTER THE KISS WAS THE HIGHLIGHT HONESTLY *laughing crying*

(PS. I think I'm abusing caps lmao)

OnyxTheHedgehog:
YESSSS KHABKLUEN I LOVE UUUUU 

(Sorry lol ignore me here, I'm just going insane *sighs*)

I finished ep 5 last night. I had forgotten that Daonuea meant North Star and the Kluen meant waves. They drew and exchanged t-shirts on the group beach vacation of a star and the beach. Sooo cute.

Day 17 of April Challenge: Favourite Kiss

This might be my favourite challenge out of all of them tbh (since I get to see some good kiss scenes *wink wink*) 

Anyways, there r WAYYY too many good kisses to choose from so I just went with the first one that came to mind (like DJ did) and it was KinnPorsche's kiss in ep 6

KinnPorsche ep. 6 cute moments+kissing scene (BL series) (youtube.com) 

I loved the way Posrche like head-locked Kinn while kissing him, it was so hot lmao 

angeliviki2022:

I finished ep 5 last night. I had forgotten that Daonuea meant North Star and the Kluen meant waves. They drew and exchanged t-shirts on the group beach vacation of a star and the beach. Sooo cute.

Ikrrr

And one of my fav things about that is how they always play with the meaning of their names throughout the drama and even in the OST as well

In the OST (My Starlight by Joong Archen Aydin), my favourite line is actually 'You're a star shining down on a simple wave like me' -I just love the way they combine their names for a deeper meaning, ya know?

I finally got back from travelling yesterday evening and I'm so tired after skl today haha

I'm gonna be really busy for a few weeks due to so many exams so I won't get much time (if any) to watch dramas TT

I may not be able to watch airing dramas like We Are with u guys and will just have to catch up when I can, but I'll still come on MDL for a few minutes to reply to posts and stuff 

*internally crying and dying*

OnyxTheHedgehog:
In the OST (My Starlight by Joong Archen Aydin), my favourite line is actually 'You're a star shining down on a simple wave like me' -I just love the way they combine their names for a deeper meaning, ya know?

I will download and make sure I have lyrics translated. Thanks!!

angeliviki2022:

I will download and make sure I have lyrics translated. Thanks!!

แล้วแต่ดาว (My Starlight) Ost.แล้วแต่ดาว | Star In My Mind - Joong Archen (youtube.com) 

The official video on YT has subs so u can see the meaning of the lyrics on that :)

The lyrics r really meaningful, I love them 

angeliviki2022:

Yes! I just watched episode 4 last night and the shirt painting scene is in it /heart eyes/

OnyxTheHedgehog:
may not be able to watch airing dramas like We Are

Ops, I totally forgot about watching We Are!! Prolly would have forgotten all day long if you hadn't mentioned it.  Good luck with your exams!! You got it!!

All the talk about kiss scenes and rewatching fav dramas is making me restless.  All GREAT kiss picks! 

Is it good or bad that no one is talking about We Are today?