angeliviki2022:
And the one I know I will re-watch in the future and still enjoy is the Utsukushii Kare series.

Oh. I rewatched all three parts yesterday.  I have a few J-BLs that I rewatch with regularity: this, "Kieta Hatsukoi", and "Fukou-kun wa Kiss Suru Shikanai!".

PaiSkyForever:
Lmao xD

I haven't watched MSP but it's on my PTW list and now I really wanna watch it after seeing this lmao I can't stop laughing XD

OnyxTheHedgehog:

I haven't watched MSP but it's on my PTW list and now I really wanna watch it after seeing this lmao I can't stop laughing XD

Lol XD

angeliviki2022:
RE: Unknown  And I love that when Qian finally *succumb* he didn't look back. He no longer shied away from Yuan's touch or affection. He was all in. I loved it <3

Yes I loved that too, I think that his openness regarding affection and the amount of it we got made up for the fact that them as a couple did not get much screen time, which I loved.

Lmao this one from Enchantè is funny too XD

Just watched Ep3 of Only Boo! And…

Moo is gutsyyy. That boy doesn’t rest. He breathes to flirt. Kang never stood a chance.

Also, next week’s preview! Bookie is here <3 He’s supposed to play Moo’s cousin and according to the character chart, he’s going to like Kang too??? Idk how that’ll work—

Chun Mo Rionnag:

Oh. I rewatched all three parts yesterday.  I have a few J-BLs that I rewatch with regularity: this, "Kieta Hatsukoi", and "Fukou-kun wa Kiss Suru Shikanai!".

I love both of these dramas!

axdxex:
Just watched Ep3 of Only Boo!

Oh man, I forgot about Only Boo! My head is floating higher than a kite today, off in space to who knows where. Off to watch it now!

April BL Drama Challenge

Day 21 - BL Drama You Don't Get Tired of Watching

Honestly, I re-watch scenes and clips from dramas all the time, but I do have a couple that I like re-watching from start to finish. 

1) Between Us.  2) Star in My Mind 3) LITA (I've watched PrapaiSky more than PayuRain) 4) Plus & Minus

Today, I'll also go with Star in My Mind because I just finished the second re-watch of the year! It's always a cute short watch with an appropriate amount of drama, and my favorite pairing as leads.

Also can I just say I love everyone here that loves JoongDunk because it's a freaking battlefield out there.

axdxex:
Today, I'll also go with Star in My Mind because I just finished the second re-watch of the year! It's always a cute short watch with an appropriate amount of drama, and my favorite pairing as leads.

Also can I just say I love everyone here that loves JoongDunk because it's a freaking battlefield out there.

I love this series also; great pick.

Only Boo! EP 3

What a flirt Moo is, even when he's sick.  This episode is kinda cringy to me, with the "Am I cute?"  thing and "Be my boyfriend". I wasn't expecting Moo to be so forward so soon. I'd fall for Kang too though. :-) 

Ugh, I'm not a fan of love triangles so I hope it's minimal.

Warning: Incoming e...e....emotions *insert vomit emoji* ewww

I was scrolling through some gifs from the series Cause You're My Boy and I made the mistake of having the song Picture in a Frame by Beth Hart playing. It was not the actual words of the song but the nostalgic mood it created, because of that, scrolling through those gifs brought back so many memories. This used to be the one I would re-watch so many scenes from but somehow it got lost among the plethora of series I gave tens after. 

If there is a series that you loved so much but somehow lost touch with it, I encourage you to take a walk down memory lane because that feeling you get when you watch those scenes again and hear that theme song again, is invaluable.

Now that the sappy mess is over, let me go and watch the finale of Kiseki Chapter 2.

A Balloon's Landing OST 

I love it so much I already added this song to my favorite OST drama list. The vibe is sad, so I have my finger's crossed and hope the ending is a happy one! MDL says release is May 10.

RiqueXinw:
let me go and watch the finale of Kiseki Chapter 2

omg I forgot it came out today

RiqueXinw:

Question why is no one talking about the NC scene in Unknown the series because it did mad (very good) mi did affi pause and sekkle fi a quick sec. (I had to pause and take a second)

I cannot be the only one.

Rightttt? It was so good! 

I had to watch it a second time when I finished the drama to grieve with it ending XD

Kiseki Chapter 2 - 6/10

It had potential and was building on something but it just needed some better and deeper writing for the plot, more episodes and some direction. The ending was disappointing to say the least but I like it enough to want to see where a season 2 would take each couple.