American Fan:

Is anyone watching Begins Youth?

It's not a BL, but strong on brotherhood btw seven boys. I was curious if anyone in this group is watching, and what you thought of it. It looks like some pretty heavy issues, so I'm hoping to hear a spoiler about the ending, before I decide to watch it. 

I listened to one of the sound track songs and it was amazing.

It's on my PTW.

axdxex:

@p43425 

Did you see this ?

MAJOR SPOILER if you plan to watch DMD Friendship the Reality

OMG!! This is the cp from DMD Friendship Reality!! They are one of the winning new cp teams and a favorite! This is on my highest PR PTW list. 

PaiSkyForever:

I cannot get enough of TanFang from We Are. They are just the cutest and I love them so much!!! <3 I love QToey too, but TanFang are my faves. lol!

Interesting, as for me Tan's personality gets on my nerves. There, I've said it.  What's more, I'm not feeling it from Fang to Tan in the least. I like Fang, but he's not making it believable, imo.

My fav is the MLs and then QToey. But mostly watching for Phum & Peem.

I still need to watch this week's ep. Hopefully tonight!

angeliviki2022:

It's on my PTW.

Oh ok! Cool. Maybe whoever starts first can report back?  Or DM, since it's not a BL and this is a BL thread. 

American Fan:
MAJOR SPOILER if you plan to watch DMD Friendship the Reality

OMG!! This is the cp from DMD Friendship Reality!!

Yes!!! I love that show <3 I thought we'd get KengNamping first, but I'm not complaining!!! 

axdxex:
Yes!!! I love that show

RE: DMD Friendship 

Me too! I hope it continues in the future. I'm really looking forward to KengNamping as well!

American Fan:
Interesting, as for me Tan's personality gets on my nerves. There, I've said it.  What's more, I'm not feeling it from Fang to Tan in the least. I like Fang, but he's not making it believable, imo.

Haha, same here 

I mean, I love this couple, mostly from seeing them in Hidden Agenda, but so far in this drama I've felt a bit awkward (?) with these two I guess

But hopefully we get to see smth happen with them! Hopefully a character development for Tan lol

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Haha, same here 

I mean, I love this couple, mostly from seeing them in Hidden Agenda, but so far in this drama I've felt a bit awkward (?) with these two I guess

But hopefully we get to see smth happen with them! Hopefully a character development for Tan lol

Lol see I find Tan hilarious, but that is just me.  XD

American Fan:

RE: DMD Friendship 

Me too! I hope it continues in the future. I'm really looking forward to KengNamping as well! 

I have not watched it yet. What network do you watch it on? It is on my PTW list. :)

We Are ep 7

Ok that's it I've decided, QToey r officially my No1 couple in this drama, followed by PhumPeem (or is it PeemPhum? *wink wink*) 

Anyway, this ep had me in whirlwind of emotions, from happy and blushing to sad and depressed and then back to happy and blushing lol 

And Phum is so adorable when he was fixing his hair and stuff when Peem said he was coming over, he's so in love *heart eyes*

I absolutely hate GMMTV for that illegal cliffhanger, I want it to be next Wednesday already, I NEED TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THAT QTOEY KISS PLS 

PaiSkyForever:

Lol see I find Tan hilarious, but that is just me.  XD

Haha he is indeed very funny but annoying at times as well lol

PaiSkyForever:

I have not watched it yet. What network do you watch it on? It is on my PTW list. :)

Isn't it on YT? I thought it was

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Isn't it on YT? I thought it was

Oh is it lol okay cool. Tysm :)

We Are EP7

I need a moment *clutches heart* I think this is my favorite currently airing show (and I'm actually really into most of the show's I'm watching right now :o)

In this episode we get to focus on Q & Toey. I love seeing Q jealous, playful, angry, disappointed, vulnerable. Winny did a great job. Also props to Satang, because he is such a good crier, and I, being a sympathy crier, wanted to cry with him.  (Too bad I was watching at work, and had to keep my poker face.) Plus I love the friend dynamic, and how Q didn't automatically get angry at them, even though he totally had valid reasons to be mad. 

Phum and Peem my children (since everyone is declaring your faves, these two are mine <3) are always lovely and heart fluttering. I don't mind that they're taking it slow, because it's not a standstill sort of slow, their relationship is constantly inching forward and is full of lovely moments. 

I usually like AouBoom, but I kind of feel like the lack of a buildup and screen time for TanFang, is not doing it for me. I know I'd like this couple more if I saw more of them together ;;

That opening scene where Chain is staring into Pun's eyes.  Iconic. (Imagine me trying to manage my facial expressions because my office has a glass wall, and I didn't want my coworkers to see me laughing.)

Totally re-watching this episode tonight <3