What's your favourite song from an asian drama???
For me, Princess Man, Secret Garden and Faith had amazing OSTs.
Warrior baek dong soo has the best in my eyes but princess man and cruel city are both also amazing
For me 49 Days and Cruel city have an amazing OST
I loved IRIS OST (Baek Ji Young - Don't Forget) but there are many dramas with good OSTs: Lee Jung - Dumbass / Yim Jae Bum - Sorrow Song (Jang Ok Jeong OST) Ali - Carry On (Faith) Jaejoong - I'll Protect You (Protect the Boss) Junsu - You're so beautiful (Scent of a Woman) Song Joong Ki - Really (Nice Guy)
forgive my ignorance but wat does ost stand for?
dcrazy wrote: forgive my ignorance but wat does ost stand for?

original soundtrack

Sung-Joon Wake Up from Shut Up: Flower Boy Band
Jaejoong - I'll Protect You Yunho & Changmin - Athena Ulala Session - Goodbye Day Kyuhyun - Hope Is A Dream That Doesn't Sleep Deok Hwan - I'm Going To Meet You Hlin - Redd Kim Bo Kyung - Don't Think You're Alone Kimberly Chen - Ai Ni Bii & Miu - I Will Be By Your Side ^ my all favs *-*
wrote: Bii & Miu - I Will Be By Your Side
oh I love that song too!!
I think most dramas I've watched have great OSTs, but the ones I always enjoy listening to are the OSTs from Dream High 1, Gumiho: The Tale of the Fox Child and Secret Garden <3
I can't really say which one is best but I enjoy the OSTs of Last Cinderella, Hana Yori Dango 1 and 2, Saikou no Rikon and Hana Kimi (original).
For me, the songs from My girlfriend is a gumiho are great.
there are a lot but at the moment my favourite is echo (every single day) from I hear your voice
My fav ost is from heartstrings (every single one)