my girlfrind is gumiho - theme song Big - becuse it's u last friend - prisoner of love personal taste - dropping rain personal taste - i don't know it's name city hunter - so goodbye love rain - i don't know the names of both of them hana yori dango - flavor of life sad love song - all the songs
oh i forgot taiyou no uta i'm sorry i love u
Shut Up Flower Boy Band & Buzzer Beat <3
Shark : Between heaven and hell by BoA :)
I love osts from Gloria, New Tales of the Gisaeng, The Princess Man, Love Shuffle and Wish Upon a star (1997) :)
So far, as a whole, it is between JIN (both season), Amachan, and Nodame

For particular soundtrack (single track), Good Luck!!!'s Departure is very strong contender
On my ipod I have several songs from the Gu Family Book OST, Monstar OST, Personal Taste OST, Faith OST, Dream High OST, What's Up OST, and couple of others here and there. I have alot of favs :)
meganjoy12 wrote: Warrior baek dong soo has the best in my eyes but princess man and cruel city are both also amazing

Warrior Baek Dong Soo is my favorite drama OST as well. :) There are so many other good ones too though. Too many to list.
Well, I don't normally pay attention to music in dramas, but I must say the OST of Cruel City did leave an impression on me! I still listen to it from time to time.
Hands down, Fox Rain from My Girlfriend is a Gumiho is my favorite song from a drama and I loved the rest of the OST for the show as well.
Gu Family Book Shut Up Flower Boy Band To The Beautiful You
Not favorites but I really liked 49 Days, Secret Garden and Sad Love Song's OST
The theme song for Love Revolution is amazing. In fact, I love all of the soundtrack for this drama so far. ^^

I really like Hana Kimi (2007) and City Hunter's OSTs