Komentator isenk:

7? Peace in mind sometimes so hard to get when we deal with ton of sh*t everyday.... Haha.... 

Still, it is not impossible feat to achieve, in my humble opinion 

Peace logo

The modern peace sign was designed by Gerald Holtom for the British Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament in 1958. 

The vertical line in the center represents the flag semaphore signal for the letter D,

and the downward lines on either side represent the semaphore signal for the letter N. 

“N” and “D”, for  nuclear disarmament,  enclosed in a circle.

Holtom also described the symbol as representing despair, with the central lines forming a human with its hands questioning at its sides against the backdrop of a white Earth

OMG!!!!

Just found this gem.

Liked it a lot.

A few minutes—even just five minutes—of peace can make life tolerable.

A breath of fresh air in the morning, 

a smile from an innocent child, 

a "Thank you" from a stranger when you've done a good deed for them, 

all these small happenings can add up to your five minutes of peace. 

Just five minutes of peace is enough to survive each day and face the next one that comes.

^ Are those number 8 and 9?

10. When you find inner peace, you can find inner happiness. Finding peace also leads to more loving relationships and a place for nurturing.

ColourMePurple:

10. When you find inner peace, you can find inner happiness. Finding peace also leads to more loving relationships and a place for nurturing.

Yes. Yours is correct, it's 10th

ColourMePurple:

Before we start the next word, which u r going to give btw, a bit abt this 10th one.

You know this is scientifically correct also.

When u have this peace fellow holding your hand and walking with you along,  your brain is free from all those situations where immediate off the course actions are required to be taken 

And thus it is available , for you to make and take important decisions by logical thinking.

And when results are good/fruitful , u feel happy and some of the byproducts of it are loving and lasting relationships 

Purple is unavailable for a while I believe, so m gonna choose the next word, which is,

Simple

1. I so wish for  your name to be, “Simple”, this time.

One thing is for sure, “ simple never goes out of fashion”, 

Well there is this second thing also, simple things give you immense pleasure,  u just not aware of it.

2. Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated

Lilly:

2. Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated

I know.   

( typing this with finger crossed.    I feel envy of myself sometimes for being my life and myself a very simple one. I really don’t crave for more ( there is one very tiny exception to this though) , if things are beyond my reach, I simply let them go.)

3. Simple

Simple things ( dresses,  looks, hairstyle, home interior, garden, work-cabin, jewellery,) has got infinite scope to get  modified as per the requirements. 

If the things are already in moulded form ( means not simple), u can not undo and redo as per the situation demands, on the contrary if the things are in raw form ( i.e. simple), u can mould whatever way u want.

( of course, this is my own personal one way of interpretation of the word 'simple' , it may nt be completely correct.)

aenoee:

I know.   

( typing this with finger crossed.    I feel envy of myself sometimes for being my life and myself a very simple one. I really don’t crave for more ( there is one very tiny exception to this though) , if things are beyond my reach, I simply let them go.)

We can really be happy with what we have. We complicate things by comparing with others and also parents comparison with other people 

4. A Simple Life is a Happy Life

Lilly:

4. A Simple Life is a Happy Life

Absolutely 

Look, even Jack sparrow believes the same.