@sohonee: That was very philosophical. So I hat to think about your sentence. "lol"

It is not forgetting the fact that this new excited things are based upon the foundation laid by the old ones, finding the solution through balancing the new and old , but,

It is the only way to make sense of the change is to watch as many romcoms as possible and then resist the cruel reality 

@sohonee; I take you seriously . I have to translate it in my own language and then it sounds, that I have to think about it. But I knew, we make nonsens.

All have sense, what you are writing. Somehow

Yes Yes I don't forget this:

It is not to make peace with the reality, and then secretly elope with your dreams without letting know the reality about it, but

It is time to spend the week-end with So Ji-Sub.

That's not the time to write down list of “to do things over the weekend”, its 'I wish you complete your to-do list,' 

Waldfee:
It is time to spend the week-end with So Ji-Sub.

Omggg I love him <3

It's not 'I wish you complete your to-do list,'  it's the harsh fact that you'll never get to tick off hugging So Ji-Sub because you're too broke to go to South Korea and he has a wife.

Jung in-sun fan:
he has a wife.

lol, That is no obstacle

It's not  the harsh fact that you'll never get to tick off hugging So Ji-Sub because you're too broke to go to South Korea and he has a wife, but

It is the harsh fact for you, that I will spend Christma Eve with So Ji-Sub and his wife