I just made an account, so if this is not supposed to be done, I am sorry. I really, seriously really, want to find the name of a drama. I have searched for it for almost 7 months and I can't remember it (I hope you know this feeling). If you can please help me find the drama. I have only watched 1-2 episodes of the drama and this is what I recall-

1)It is asian drama

2)It is an unwanted pregnancy drama

3) The female lead had a boyfriend who is still after her

4) The main hero is the father of the baby and so he marries the female lead

5) It was a one night stand due to drugs/alcohol

6) The male lead has a female friend who likes him and tries to separate the mc

7)The plot starts as-

The female lead's family and the male lead's family are close friends and both were very successful businessmen . The female lead gets call from his father who asks her to run and save herself. Apparently, their business collapsed. The female lead went to the male lead's house where they welcomed her.

On the other hand the male lead was in a bar/club for a business thing . A girl (male lead's good friend) tried to seduce him. She took him in a car and tried to get over him but he left for his home-dizzy. At his home he saw the female lead and mistook her as someone else. This lead to female lead being pregnant.

They were married and the girl who tried to seduce was invited. Also, the female lead's now ex boyfriend was invited. The ex boyfriend used wrong ways to be rich businessman. He became very jealous seeing the marriage and created a havoc. The female friend saw this and made a plan with the ex boyfriend to separate the leads. So that the male lead comes to the friend and the female lead returns to the ex boyfriend. Meanwhile the male and female leads make a contract saying that female lead just has to give birth to the baby and leave with compensation of 1 million dollar(or something like that), she refused to get paid and signed the contract.

I can't remember the middle portion(they probably fought over bed) but the female lead found out that her ex boyfriend has kidnapped her father and made their business collapse. She went there to save her father who had a bomb fixed on him. On the other hand seeing the male lead worried his friend told him that she had made a plan with the ex boyfriend to kill her.

The last thing I remember was that the male lead runs to save the female and does so successfully, the ex boyfriend is captured. This is just the beginning of their love

Also, no I have done a lot of research, it is not "FATED TO LOVE YOU" or it's adaptation. It does have a similar storyline but I can't remember it's name.

PLEASE HELP ME FIND THE DRAMA IF YOU KNOW IT EVEN A LITTLE

this is one heck of a drama eh???????????? im sorry idk the drama name but I'd love to know too ????????

I don't know if you have searched it already but you can put on search tags pregnancy and maybe you will find it.

I hope you find it.

Young president and his contract wife 

Mocha java:

WOW YES YOU'RE RIGHT, IT LOOKS THE SMAE I'LL SEE IT THANK YOU SO MUCH

Ackery:

I don't know if you have searched it already but you can put on search tags pregnancy and maybe you will find it.

I hope you find it.

I did, I used unwanted pregnancy, romance and contract marriage as tags and it only showed "Fated to love you" I have already got the answer though. Thanks for trying to help me

park jae bum:

this is one heck of a drama eh???????????? im sorry idk the drama name but I'd love to know too ????????

yes, it is "the young president and his contract wife", it is amazing drama. Thank you for trying to help me.

where can we see this drama? No site has this movie/drama. Do you know of any website to watch it except amazon prime?

Mocha java:

It’s a movie and I watched it on YouTube 

otakuAshu2812:

yes, it is "the young president and his contract wife", it is amazing drama. Thank you for trying to help me.

you're welcome even though i didn't help???? but you know what's funny????????????? i watched this movie halfway and stopped watching it for some reason last month or something ???????? im so dumb

Mocha java:

It’s a movie and I watched it on YouTube 

really? I searched youtube even using the chinese letters, I can't seem to find it. I feel like I shouldn't have dropped it midway.

park jae bum:

you're welcome even though i didn't help???? but you know what's funny????????????? i watched this movie halfway and stopped watching it for some reason last month or something ???????? im so dumb

waah! I can totally relate,  even I dropped it because of my exams but now I really wish to watch it. I am really disappointed with myself. But if you dropped it midway, do you wish to watch it again? 

otakuAshu2812:

waah! I can totally relate,  even I dropped it because of my exams but now I really wish to watch it. I am really disappointed with myself. But if you dropped it midway, do you wish to watch it again? 

um i don't think I'll watch it again sorry ???? i dropped it because i didn't want to watch it :v but i think if you want to then go ahead  don't let me stop you ^^

park jae bum:

um i don't think I'll watch it again sorry ???? i dropped it because i didn't want to watch it :v but i think if you want to then go ahead  don't let me stop you ^^

oh, it's ok! I will watch it if I ever find it! :( Thanks anyways :)