I got fish&chips in a bistro 

Chicken-mushroom soup with sesame and pine nuts, perfect for a snowy, cold evening :)

Caesar's salad, chicken nuggets and a few bites from hubby's chicken burger and french fries ^^

Chicken Pot Pie with garlic mashed potatoes instead of the traditional pie crust.   Easy peasy recipe with a white sauce made with butter, flour, chicken broth, heavy cream, white wine, pinch of tarrago and mace, peas, carrots, corn, and lots of chicken breast.  Oh, and a bit of Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper to taste.

Home-made vegetable fried rice with chicken nuggets leftovers from yesterday ^^

Breaded porkchops, coleslaw, and a cold macaroni salad?

Beef-vegetable soup (a greek version of goulash soup with more vegetables in it) ^^

Brown stewed chicken with rice and buttered rolls

penel:

Beef-vegetable soup (a greek version of goulash soup with more vegetables in it) ^^

This is making me  suddenly crave Greek food! I sued to go to resto with really great soup,  moussaka and this thing with spinach filling...  Googling recipes now. Thanks for the meal inspiration!  

Bluekitchen:

This is making me  suddenly crave Greek food! I sued to go to resto with really great soup,  moussaka and this thing with spinach filling...  Googling recipes now. Thanks for the meal inspiration!  

Was it a spinach pie? Most probably!
That's what we're having rn for afternoon snack: spinach pie with feta cheese :)

these days my pallets' have been in a slump so we've been making some "bland" falvored dishes, tonight we have mashed potatos and yesterday we had roasted chicken with basic seasoning

Just some simply chips from the chip shop. I pick some up on my way back from college twice a week haha

Cheeseburgers and chips

Green peas, carrot and potato stew with tomatoes, sweet onions, fresh dill and olive oil.

Risotto with minced beef-tomato sauce, cabbage & carrot salad.