Ham and plant based cheddar on gluten free white and drinking plenty of water

vegetable chop with vegetable mix and rice noodles

The Butterfly:

Someone out there has to like to talk about food. I’ll try, try again. :)

Tonight was fast food at our house. 

I stir-fried some zucchini and green onions. When the veggies  were tender crisp  I added drained and rinsed garbanzo beans from a can and  heated them through.  Tonight I just used salt and pepper from a pepper grinder with spices in it to give the veggies some flavor. Served it over brown rice with a side of sliced tomatoes and some Peperoncino.  The whole thing took less than twenty minutes to prep and cook. 

What did you have for dinner? Or lunch? Or breakfast? Or snack on while watching dramas? :)

looks like you love your food.

Taniano:

looks like you love your food.

I enjoy sharing what we eat with others.  It’s something everyone does and with people from around the world on MDL there are a wide variety of flavors.  What we eat depends on our mood and what we’re doing, the seasons, and who we are with.  It’s even how we share love with others by feeding them.   Sometimes people share their seasonal feasts or simply enjoying a cup of ramen.  

I’ve also made a list of dramas and shows I’ve watched that focus on food called:  What Are You Eating?  It’s interesting seeing how people put meals together and the ingredients and passion they use and the joy it brings others.

https://mydramalist.com/list/1VK6eOwL

Feel free to share on the forum whenever you want. 

Good thought, we do have loads of infinite falvoour around the world.  And i have plans for trying yokshire pudding this weekend. Hopefully tha boosts my energy level.

For health is also a vital part of why and what we eat. I hope your Yorkshire pudding turns out delightfully. 

Thanks, i wish you the same

Tacos sounds good, one of my favs 

Our weather is scorching.  Didn’t feel like creating any heat in the kitchen  

Avocado and tomato sandwich with a peach for dessert. 

Olive Garden - Five Cheese Ziti Al Forno

Sweet & Spicy Black Bean Hummus, Taboulé, and topped with Feta Cheese crumbles. Yum, Yum!

Lentil veggie stew