The Butterfly:

I love learning about dishes unfamiliar to me on here. Thanks  HMiV and PBG!

Its so healthy and easy. Perfect for really hot summer days.

Pulled pork sandwich and lots of college football!

Chickpea stew with lots of celery and Roma tomatoes, onion, and jalapeño.  Served over rice for an easy meal. 

kalamarakia

Breakfast
Omelette with 2 egg whites and mix of a whole eggs and egg whites with vegetables like onions, spinach, tomatoes, green chili and bell peppers.

Lunch Grilled Chicken Salad with a lettuce, greens chili, peppers, baby corn, chopped onion, chopped boiled eggs, carrots, beans, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, topped with light vinaigrette dressing.

Dinner
Steamed vegetables like bell peppers, snap peas, and mushrooms with a brown rice.

And soup with lentils, tomatoes, carrots, celery, and spices like cumin and turmeric.

How about onion soup hamburgers, with apple pie ala mode?

RainyEvenings:

Breakfast
Omelette with 2 egg whites and mix of a whole eggs and egg whites with vegetables like onions, spinach, tomatoes, green chili and bell peppers.

Lunch Grilled Chicken Salad with a lettuce, greens chili, peppers, baby corn, chopped onion, chopped boiled eggs, carrots, beans, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, topped with light vinaigrette dressing.

Dinner
Steamed vegetables like bell peppers, snap peas, and mushrooms with a brown rice.

And soup with lentils, tomatoes, carrots, celery, and spices like cumin and turmeric.

Sounds good and healthy!

Tonight I had Chicken Piccata with Zucchini Noodles for dinner. I used lean chicken breast and  cooked them with lemon-caper sauce. Had it over zucchini noodles

The Butterfly:

Sounds good and healthy!

Doctors told me to stay away from junk food and greasy deep fries and spicy food.. 

So I'm eating healthy food and now I know why healthy food isn't fast.. Lmao

RainyEvenings:

Doctors told me to stay away from junk food and greasy deep fries and spicy food.. 

So I'm eating healthy food and now I know why healthy food isn't fast.. Lmao

It can take a lot of prep work.  I’m always amazed at cooking shows when they say how quick the recipe is. And I’m like yeah it would be quick for me too if I had a prep chef cleaning and chopping my vegetables for me. XD

Lots of Chicken   with pita bread, fresh veggies, and yougart sauce. greens like parsley, tomato, fresh veggies like Zucchini,  eggplant, bell peppers, and onions , and Yogurt Sauce I  Made with sour yogurt, garlic, lemon juice, and herbs like oregano and dill... 

Well you can say it's very tangy chicken 

I left out the Roasted cauliflower and eggplants my mother made as it gives me gas 

The Butterfly:

It can take a lot of prep work.  I’m always amazed at cooking shows when they say how quick the recipe is. And I’m like yeah it would be quick for me too if I had a prep chef cleaning and chopping my vegetables for me. XD

Yes preparations take much longer than actual cooking.. 

I am living with my parents since June so my mother helps and housekeeper washes the cooking utensils and dishes  and cleans up 

Too tired to cook so my girl dinner was just whatever I found in the fridge: half a corn on the cob, snacked on some chickpea stir-fry, kimchi, sweet aval/poha, and finished off with apple crumble pie and green tea  :) 

Birthday party for a relative-Pizza, salad, and ice cream cake for dessert. 

Motuleño and  Pupusa-yum!

I gave hubby half of Motuleño. He gave me half of one of his pupusas.