I remember watching this Korean drama within the last two years but I can't remember the name and I want to finish it! Please Help! 

Plot

There are three friends, 2 boys, and one girl, who graduate high school in the first episode. The girl is mean and cold and convinces the main lead to pretend to love another girl and get her to confess her feeling to him. The  second guy loves the mean girl but she likes the main lead. They go to clubs a lot and look pretty rich. I remember the show was pretty long maybe around thirty episodes and the show was slow and dramatic.

Thanks!     

No, it's not that one. 

Great Seducer (also known as Tempted) is about a dangerous love game that ensues when a womanizing rich man (Woo Do Hwan) who finds himself in a bad situation takes up a bet to seduce a virtuous woman (Joy) who is respected and seen as a role model. Woo Do Hwan plays our great seducer Kwon Shi Hyun. May 4, 2018 

Based loosely on Les Liaisons Dangereuses. 

It was quite brutal at times! Main lead winds up falling for nice girl. Rich girl`s life falls apart. 

I'm so sorry. The above user is correct. I mixed up Joy's drama works with each other.