I'm looking for a drama/movie where the ML is related to supernatural stuff, but FL is just a regular human (scared of ghosts etc.). I feel like I've seen a show where the guy is either a ghost or can see them, but girl accidentally sees ghosts or something? She's a scared cat, whereas the guy is pretty nonchalant. I feel like he worked at a hotel or some business related to ghosts where its normal to hear noises and stuff. Not sure whether this exists or if I dreamed it ><

But if you guys know of anything similar please recommend. (I don't mind old dramas/movies)

I've already seen Hotel Del Luna and Master's Sun- want a similar vibe to Hotel Del Luna if possible

Thank You!

Dont remember any drama of that premise but it sounds interesting, might check it out once someone can name it. 

Anywau here are the dramas i know with ghosts and romance are:

• Chicago Typewriter - ML gets haunted by a ghost that possessed a typewriter7
  • Bride of the Century - ML is haunted by the ghost that has long followed their family for decades.
  • Lets Fight Ghost - ML can see ghost and the FL is one of the ghost he sees, though for her there are some hidden mystery
  • Arang abd the Magistrate (historical) - ML can see ghost and the FL is a ghost on the run from the grim reaper
  • Who are You (2008) - ML gets  possessed by FLs father
  • Oh my ghostess (romcom) - FL can see ghost and gets possesed by a virgin ghost that needs the qi force from a virile man, aka the ML

You Who Came from the Stars (kdrama) - ML is an alien whereas FL is a normal human. I don't remember what business ML does.

Goblin (kdrama) - ML is a goblin and FL is a normal human being

Fairyland lovers (cdrama) - ML is a spirit he is into hotel business. FL is normal human 

Krystal7:

You Who Came from the Stars (kdrama) - ML is an alien whereas FL is a normal human. I don't remember what business ML does.

Goblin (kdrama) - ML is a goblin and FL is a normal human being

Fairyland lovers (cdrama) - ML is a spirit he is into hotel business. FL is normal human 

I've watched the first 2; its not them, also I checked out the cdrama -its got a similar concept, but the one I'm thinking about has more serious undertones like Hotel Del Luna-not really bright and super comedic, But thank you! :)

Czakhareina:

Dont remember any drama of that premise but it sounds interesting, might check it out once someone can name it. 

Anywau here are the dramas i know with ghosts and romance are:

• Chicago Typewriter - ML gets haunted by a ghost that possessed a typewriter7
  • Bride of the Century - ML is haunted by the ghost that has long followed their family for decades.
  • Lets Fight Ghost - ML can see ghost and the FL is one of the ghost he sees, though for her there are some hidden mystery
  • Arang abd the Magistrate (historical) - ML can see ghost and the FL is a ghost on the run from the grim reaper
  • Who are You (2008) - ML gets  possessed by FLs father
  • Oh my ghostess (romcom) - FL can see ghost and gets possesed by a virgin ghost that needs the qi force from a virile man, aka the ML

It's not any of those either... maybe it was just a dream :( Thank you though!