Estelll:

21 listed on NovelUpdates: https://www.novelupdates.com/nauthor/priest/?sort=3&order=2&status=1

wow, so many, that's good then, you will have many goodies ahead to read :)

LucianYaz:

I'm curious about the Heyer book as well - I have 60 of her books and have read 51 of them ... yeah, I'm a fan :D

you are soo rich, in my country is really hard to find them, I have only 4 of her books 

penel:

Due to some health issues I faced this month, I didn't make much progress in many things - I only finished the book I started reading during March and haven't started the one picked for April yet :/

But yesterday, as if my sis knew my 2021 resolution about reading, she gifted me with 3 very intriguing books:  Una Madre by Alejandro Palomas, Girl, Woman, Other by Bernardine Evaristo and The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson.

So my plan is - if I feel better this week- to start reading one of these xD

I'm sorry hear that, I've been there, I'm really happy cause today I'm feeling like myself again, hope you feel like yourself again sonna too

Kapetria:

wow, so many, that's good then, you will have many goodies ahead to read :)

Not all of them are completely translated, though. I don't start anything that's not complete yet because it's all voluntary work done by fans, so they might give it up halfway.

penel:

Temptation is a word that always tempts and intrigues me in books, dramas and movies! Have fun xD

yeah, temptation, the guys sees the girl and already want to *** her heheheshauhsuhaushsashkkkkhahaha XD

Vya van Velaris:

Not all of them are completely translated, though. I don't start anything that's not complete yet because it's all voluntary work done by fans, so they might give it up halfway.

You are right, saw many who was left without full translation out there 

For April, I completed A Midsummer Night's Dream (Shakespeare) and The Filigree Ball by Anna Katharine Green. Not counting whatever Shakespeare plays we did for English Lit, this is my first comedy of his. It was OK, but nothing transporting.  

The Filigree Ball was entertaining; Anna Katharine wrote really interesting and convoluted plots and, provided I'm in the mood for melodramatic, I mostly enjoy her books. 

I thought I would get a lot of reading done while I was on vacation, but I got caught up in other stuff and I used my remaining time to watch dramas. I don't have any solid reading plans for May. An online forum I'm part of will be reading Daniel Deronda (by George Eliot) and I'm thinking of tagging along because I've never read anything by her.  I'm also currently reading A Mind for Numbers (Barbara Oakley) and still reading China: A History (John Keay).

I also want to read more Shakespeare plays so I would appreciate recommendations for a short one that is not a comedy.

sony_t:
I did attempt to read Silent Reading also known as  Mo Du since it’s online and I only need to scroll and I’m almost done with it. I also started another book I had heard is very good but so far has turned to be meh.

Hoping for a better May :)

Scroll is very helpful to read, you are okay now?

uhsame:
What I Talk About When I Talk About Running by Haruki Murakami

I liked this one too

Everybody's sick this month XD

Kapetria:

you are soo rich, in my country is really hard to find them, I have only 4 of her books 

I'm so not rich, lol. I got the majority of them through different ebook sales throughout the years, averaging about US$2.00. The only ones I spent real money on are 5 'contemporary' books she wrote early in her career; she even attempted to get these suppressed later, when she became popular. I bought them on Ebay because I couldn't find them in ebook format.

LucianYaz:

For April, I completed A Midsummer Night's Dream (Shakespeare) and The Filigree Ball by Anna Katharine Green. Not counting whatever Shakespeare plays we did for English Lit, this is my first comedy of his. It was OK, but nothing transporting.  

The Filigree Ball was entertaining; Anna Katharine wrote really interesting and convoluted plots and, provided I'm in the mood for melodramatic, I mostly enjoy her books. 

I thought I would get a lot of reading done while I was on vacation, but I got caught up in other stuff and I used my remaining time to watch dramas. I don't have any solid reading plans for May. An online forum I'm part of will be reading Daniel Deronda (by George Eliot) and I'm thinking of tagging along because I've never read anything by her.  I'm also currently reading A Mind for Numbers (Barbara Oakley) and still reading China: A History (John Keay).

I also want to read more Shakespeare plays so I would appreciate recommendations for a short one that is not a comedy.

I have a book I want to read about China too, 

I don't know if Hamlet can be considered Comedy, but is short 

Kapetria:
I don't know if Hamlet can be considered Comedy, but is short 

I found this list online which arranges the plays in order of length, and Hamlet is last as having the most lines! Maybe I should just read it, nevertheless; I've always wanted to, anyway.

LucianYaz:

I'm so not rich, lol. I got the majority of them through different ebook sales throughout the years, averaging about US$2.00. The only ones I spent real money on are 5 'contemporary' books she wrote early in her career; she even attempted to get these suppressed later, when she became popular. I bought them on Ebay because I couldn't find them in ebook format.

In my country her ebooks are even more expensive than the physical books tho, mine are physical that I searched around places and events throughout the years too :)

Hi, I'm new here. Gonna post my May reading plans later on. :)

Just wanted to get my two words in regarding Shakespeare. XD... Hamlet is his longest play if you go by word count. Non-comedy and short would be "Timon of Athens" and definitely the bloody "MacBeth". ;)

If you still wanna read/watch Hamlet, I recommend the 1996 movie version directed by Kenneth Branagh who is famous for his Shakespeare to screen adaptation. He even turned one play into a musical. XD

LucianYaz:

I found this list online which arranges the plays in order of length, and Hamlet is last as having the most lines! Maybe I should just read it, nevertheless; I've always wanted to, anyway.

really, but is actually short, it was 144 pages the edition I've read