Neige:

I would love to join this club!

Hi, and welcome! What are some of your fav antagonists?

For me, it has to be Yuwen Yu from The Legend of Dugu played by  Xu Zhengxi I've never felt so sorry for an ending of a villain like his, He was written so well that his character was strong and more interesting than the others

Berd:

Hi, and welcome! What are some of your fav antagonists?

Baek Hee Sung in flower of evil, Moon Jo in strangers from hell and Kim Gwang Il in vip!

TakingThousandYearsToFin:

For me, it has to be Yuwen Yu from The Legend of Dugu played by  Xu Zhengxi I've never felt so sorry for an ending of a villain like his, He was written so well that his character was strong and more interesting than the others

One of my favorites as well.    The Destiny of Whitesnake also has a good one.

Hi! I've been lingering around this club for a while and would love to join but I don't really say much and thought I'd be a waste of space, in all honesty XD.

I enjoy antiheroes and often times I root for villains over everyone else because they're more interesting. My favorite villain so far, I think, is Run Yu from Ashes of Love played by Luo Yun Xi. Although to me, he doesn't seem much of a villain.. Just a misguided soul. He is complex and his story is sad. I don't condone his actions but I do understand the direction his life took.

It would be fun to be included in this club even though I may (or may not) talk that much. I will pop in to see if there are new antihero or epic new villains around though! Thank you if you consider me. c:

Fyren:

Hi! I've been lingering around this club for a while and would love to join but I don't really say much and thought I'd be a waste of space, in all honesty XD.

I enjoy antiheroes and often times I root for villains over everyone else because they're more interesting. My favorite villain so far, I think, is Run Yu from Ashes of Love played by Luo Yun Xi. Although to me, he doesn't seem much of a villain.. Just a misguided soul. He is complex and his story is sad. I don't condone his actions but I do understand the direction his life took.

It would be fun to be included in this club even though I may (or may not) talk that much. I will pop in to see if there are new antihero or epic new villains around though! Thank you if you consider me. c:

welcome, love! we tend to gather here to offer recommendations and discuss sometimes—we're hoping to be more active in the future so feel free to join us <333

Hello! I'd like to join! <3

I made a few Rate this Eonni/Noona challenges by request. Would it be fun if I made a few with Villains? 

That sounds like a good idea @Rien. 

& Welcome to the club @Karen_as!! Hope you find this to be a comfortable space for you. what are some of your fav antagonists? 

100%, honestly

such a good idea Rien!! looking forward to it :D

Okay will change the template a bit for the villain theme. Would help if I could get some suggestions (characters/dramas). Who would you like to see in the challenge?