We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

SATURDAYAn idol solo song that you like 

SpiderHoshi <Seventeen>

Gone - Rosé <Blackpink> 

Paint me naked - Ten <WayV>

Out of the blue - Dowoon <Day6>

SATURDAY ❧ An idol solo song that you like

~ The 8 {Hai Cheng} ~

~ Suho {Grey Suit} ~

SUNDAY ❧ Top 3 kpop ships

HARUKYU
WOOSAN
VERKWAN

SUNDAY ❧ Top 3 kpop ships

WooSan
YeonBin
Meanie

Hey guys!! 

I will be going on a long break, starting tom! so you won't be seeing me here >< I will be leaving this club to my fellow creates (@cheonsayoon) ^^ 

I posted the challenge for this coming week and I also made more for the upcoming weeks, so pls look at the front page for it :) 

I hope that you guys will enjoy it and have fun ^^ ill be back as soon as possible ^3^

cheezerie:

Hey guys!! 

I will be going on a long break, starting tom! so you won't be seeing me here >< I will be leaving this club to my fellow creates (@cheonsayoon) ^^ 

I posted the challenge for this coming week and I also made more for the upcoming weeks, so pls look at the front page for it :) 

I hope that you guys will enjoy it and have fun ^^ ill be back as soon as possible ^3^

We'll miss you Cheezerie!! <33

We're waiting for your comeback ;) See you again!! ^_^

cheezerie:

Hey guys!! 

Ahh unniee hope to see you back soon, I'll try my best to take good care of the club TvT 

Take care <33

This is more like being obsessed by their friendship than actually shipping them together!!

JAYWON
SKYDRAGON
TAEKAI

It's already Monday but I fell asleep while doing this xDD

HWABIN
MYUNGJIN
BANGKYU
 Vanessa_:

HWABIN
MYUNGJIN
BANGKYU

YESSS Hanbin and Hwarang has the cutest friendship!! <33

Benizakura:

YESSS Hanbin and Hwarang has the cutest friendship!! <33

YESSS, I agreeee.

Monday- Your favorite kpop visuals

Heejin

Haseul

Kim Lip

Chuu

Seulgi

Irene

Xiaojun

MONDAYYour favorite kpop visuals

There's so many... It's hard not to choose all :((( (I wanted to add more people but I couldn't since my pinterest stop working.. it just keeps loading :/)

SOYEON 

CHAEIN

HANGYEOM 

Monday ⇒Your Favourite Kpop Visuals

Seonghwa (Ateez)

Mingyu (Seventeen)

Yuki (Purple Kiss)

Jisoo (Blackpink)

Tzuyu (Twice)

Taehyung (BTS)

Monday- Your favourite k-pop visuals 

Narin (Bling Bling)