wildbutterfly_32:

Hey everyone, would like to join your club.

❧  When did you get into kpop and which group was it?

I started listening to Kpop this year during Spring I believe. The first group I started listening to was Cravity. First song was Veni Vidi Vici.

❧  Approximately how many groups do you stan? (feel free to brag lol)

Cravity, iKON, Ateez, StrayKids, The Boyz, ONEUS, TNX, Pentagon, P1Harmony, Omega X, EXO, Enhyphen are among my favorites

❧  Who’s your ultimate kpop GROUP bias? With Cravity being the first group I listened to they will always have a special place in my heart. But iKON stole my heart.

❧  Who’s your ultimate kpop IDOL bias? Bobby from iKON

Hello there nice to meet you hear too lets talk and discuss about kpop a lot
Fighting!!!!

wildbutterfly_32:

I started listening to Kpop this year during Spring I believe. The first group I started listening to was Cravity. First song was Veni Vidi Vici.

Cravity, iKON, Ateez, StrayKids, The Boyz, ONEUS, TNX, Pentagon, P1Harmony, Omega X, EXO, Enhyphen are among my favorites

❧  Who’s your ultimate kpop GROUP bias? With Cravity being the first group I listened to they will always have a special place in my heart. But iKON stole my heart.

Hiiii!!

Oh wow, you're a new K-Pop fan then!! You already know SO many groups wow!! You got into the fandoms fast! It took me a while lol. I love iKON too! And I hope to get to know Cravity more as well!

Updates:

~ Kihyun released his first mini album called "Youth" with the single of the same name! It's such a soft and fun song, I've loved all of Kihyun's solos so far!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OliiOgXlJI

~ When Ten came out with the teasers and concept photos for his song "Birthday", I knew I was going to love it. It's SO GOOD WOW. I love it so much, I'm so glad he decided to do more with his solo career, it was a great choice because he's SO talented.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGySpyt0Byg

~ ATBO came out with a song called "Attitude"! The SWAG. I love this one!! More than their debut actually! It's so catchy and I LOVE the start of the bridge, the vocals are amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvEDIKmEFlA

~ Epex released a song called "Hymn To Love" and the music video gives me such Stray Kids "Circus" vibes, obviously because they both have circus concepts lol. The song actually sounds a little similar in style too, especially the chorus! And I love both songs too lol!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRSdPSQiAME

~ Jin of BTS's new song called "The Astronaut" is so insanely sweet and beautiful. I love him so much and his songs are always SO gorgeous and I absolutely love his ballad style. A tiny goodbye to ARMY's while he's in the military, thank you so much Jin, love you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6ASQOwKkhk

~ You know what? I thought Younite was going to be a cutesy group but I guess not lol. I absolutely LOVE, I mean, LOVE their debut song, "1 of 9", and then they decided to go all hardcore on me with "Aviator" and their new song "Bad Cupid". I love both of those songs too though, I was just surprised because of their sudden change in concept.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtV30V6jsT8

Madeleine:

Hiiii!!

Oh wow, you're a new K-Pop fan then!! You already know SO many groups wow!! You got into the fandoms fast! It took me a while lol. I love iKON too! And I hope to get to know Cravity more as well!

Yeah I kind of dived head first into my new kpop obsession. I went to kcon this year and it was amazing. I definitely plan on going next year.  I also went to Kamp LA. So many artists that were supposed to be there weren't able to because of visa issues.  But I'm so happy I got to see ikon live. There set wasn't long enough though. I really hope they can do a full concert here next year.  There are so many concerts I want to see.  Makes me wish I lived in LA. 

wildbutterfly_32:

Yeah I kind of dived head first into my new kpop obsession. I went to kcon this year and it was amazing. I definitely plan on going next year.  I also went to Kamp LA. So many artists that were supposed to be there weren't able to because of visa issues.  But I'm so happy I got to see ikon live. There set wasn't long enough though. I really hope they can do a full concert here next year.  There are so many concerts I want to see.  Makes me wish I lived in LA. 

WOW. That's absolutely amazing that you got to go to KCON and Kamp LA!!!! Especially if you've basically just discovered K-Pop! So lucky! I got to go to my first concerts this year, a Seventeen one and Stray Kids one, and I was SO happy!! I hope you get to go to more concerts and enjoy them as much as I did!

wildbutterfly_32:

Welcome to the club! :) I see you've an immaculate taste with Bobby being your ultimate bias ;D

Aklima:

Jin song left massive impact on the army (BTS fans) to let him go for military service 

lowkey this song also have American vibes in good way lol 

Yes I'm late but I only listened to this song now and omg I loved it!! Even tho it has Coldplay vibes it still sounds very much Jin's song. This song was made for him and omg his vocals are just absolutely stunning <33

Benizakura:

Yes I'm late but I only listened to this song now and omg I loved it!! Even tho it has Coldplay vibes it still sounds very much Jin's song. This song was made for him and omg his vocals are just absolutely stunning <33

oh it was song written by Coldplay, that's why it have Coldplay vibes

Aklima:

oh it was song written by Coldplay, that's why it have Coldplay vibes

Yep I know that's most likely why

I just got a news that Jackson Wang is soon coming to my country (India) and I am so happy and excited man this is such a great news. :)))))

Benizakura:

Welcome to the club! :) I see you've an immaculate taste with Bobby being your ultimate bias ;D

Who could don't love Bobby, lol. I hope they do a tour in the US.

Kdramawoolover:

I just got a news that Jackson Wang is soon coming to my country (India) and I am so happy and excited man this is such a great news. :)))))

I'm so happy for you!!!! My sister's over here complaining that he doesn't have tour dates in the U.S loool. But I'm glad he has dates in other places besides us always being spoiled in the U.S lol.

Lol it’s my birthday, November 7th 

Had fun today!!!