dyr:

yes underrated groups! you guys have taste

i could only think of disbanded groups but i didnt want it to be sad so i chose my boys instead :D

this is moon rider by bdc (boys da capo)! they are sooo talented and kind. all their songs are amazing but this is probably my favorite title track of theirs!

OMGG THIS IS SOO GOOD!!! and the VOCALSSS!!! I'm adding their song to my list now too!!

hi is there any new song of EXO

hi is there any new song of EXO

dyr:

yes underrated groups! you guys have taste

i could only think of disbanded groups but i didnt want it to be sad so i chose my boys instead :D

this is moon rider by bdc (boys da capo)! they are sooo talented and kind. all their songs are amazing but this is probably my favorite title track of theirs!

You have a really good taste....I'm gonna add this to my playlist :D

cheezerie:

OMGG THIS IS SOO GOOD!!! and the VOCALSSS!!! I'm adding their song to my list now too!! 

Bobaspxrkle:

You have a really good taste....I'm gonna add this to my playlist :D

woah im glad you liked it :(( it makes me really happy! you should check their other title tracks. most of them have the word "moon" in the title because its their concept ^^

dyr:

woah im glad you liked it :(( it makes me really happy! you should check their other title tracks. most of them have the word "moon" in the title because its their concept ^^

I was literally about to say that hahaha, i check out their tracks and literally all of the titles have "moon"  ^^

dyr:

Sure I would check them out right away!!

WEDNESDAYShare the most UNDERRATED song that you know

˚₊✩‧₊˚₊✩‧₊˚₊✩‧₊˚₊✩‧₊˚₊✩‧₊ 

Berd:

WEDNESDAYShare the most UNDERRATED song that you know

˚₊✩‧₊˚₊✩‧₊˚₊✩‧₊˚₊✩‧₊˚₊✩‧₊ 

AHH good choice!! i hope that other people will like this song too!!

little cat- rockit girl

One of the members was in Baby Boo and they had a comback last August

Puppet- Marmello (disbanded)

Still Loving You- 100% (sadly they disbanded last year)

Find You- Bz-Boys 

They're from the same company that Crayon Pop was, but sadly they haven't been promoted well and had an almost two year hiatus as rookies.

Drawing the Line- Royal Pirates

Wednesday❥ Share the most underrated song you know

Touch me-Dios
 Wednesday's Challenge - Share the most UNDERRATED song that you know:

Kang Daniel - Outerspace ft. Loco 

Amaze:
 Wednesday's Challenge - Share the most UNDERRATED song that you know: 

Kang Daniel - Outerspace ft. Loco 

AHH BESTIEE!!! good choice!!

melody:

little cat- rockit girl

One of the members was in Baby Boo and they had a comback last August

Puppet- Marmello (disbanded)

Still Loving You- 100% (sadly they disbanded last year)

Find You- Bz-Boys 

They're from the same company that Crayon Pop was, but sadly they haven't been promoted well and had an almost two year hiatus as rookies.

omg yes baekpo!! i miss them so much

WEDNESDAY: ❧ Share the most UNDERRATED song that you know

All of their songs are underrated but this is my favorite from their discography <33 This might not be everyone's cup of tea but I hope you give it a chance bc it's such a fun an bright song^^ Unfortunately 1TEAM disbanded last year but you can find 2 of the members in Omega X :)

I also wanted to share this one! This song is seriously so damn good but it doesn't even have 1 million views like wtf!! I love the creepy theme and the 2nd gen vibes I get from this ^_^