Krystale Mitaesa:

Hello there. I'll make another 3 at later time because I have errands to finish.
Here's the first badge that you all are waiting for now (update)

oh nice! have you watched that version?

kaiserin:

oh nice! have you watched that version?

It's too many that I forgot which one TT w TT /

Krystale Mitaesa:

It's too many that I forgot which one TT w TT /

Elaiza only starred in the first one, as far as I know. Haven't watched it either but I saw this pic recently and thought it was familiar.

kaiserin:

Elaiza only starred in the first one, as far as I know. Haven't watched it either but I saw this pic recently and thought it was familiar.

I think I watched the glimpse or scenes of it, haven't fully watched yet. I don't wanna watch Jhorror movies at night haha

Throwback Thursday: Pulse (2001) 

This one reminds me a bit of Serial Experiments Lain. It's a supernatural/sci-fi and one of my fave watch last yr. I like how the scares were done along with the sound effects. The vibe gives a feeling of dread and has interesting depth.

Krystale Mitaesa:

I think I watched the glimpse or scenes of it, haven't fully watched yet. I don't wanna watch Jhorror movies at night haha

Haha, me too. I've only seen the 3D 2 on tv back then.

kaiserin:

I gave her the images for reference and found it by searching for "J-horror" in general. Did not know Sadako had her own movie, quite interesting.

kaiserin:

This one reminds me a bit of Serial Experiments Lain. It's a supernatural/sci-fi and one of my fave watch last yr. I like how the scares were done along with the sound effects. The vibe gives a feeling of dread and has interesting depth.

Cool, I love the vibes just from reading the synopsis...

perfect:

I gave her the images for reference and found it by searching for "J-horror" in general. Did not know Sadako had her own movie, quite interesting.

ah okay, I'll use it soon and the white banner ^^ 

I was also surprised when I saw it on tv xD I watched the original (1995) last yr too and liked it, though the Sadako there was quite the opposite in terms of clothes haha

yeah, I think it's a classic if you're in into sci-fi horror

Hii! I love horror!!! I'd like to join as well!!!

kaiserin:

That does sound fun! Where did you watch it at?

perfect:

Your pfp gets me every time, Im Si Wan is so handsome. I wish he would do another drama like Strangers from Hell!!! Maybe one day. 

_Ian_:

That does sound fun! Where did you watch it at?

I watched it on YouTube.

Krystale Mitaesa:

Hello there. I'll make another 3 at later time because I have errands to finish.
Here's the first badge that you all are waiting for now (update)

This is super cool, can't wait to see what are your other creations!

Also, a warm welcome to all new members! Happy to see our little club expanding :)

_Ian_:

Oh yes plz this is my place! I would like to sign up 

But omg first challenge is an asylum movie lol my weakness! Those usually freak me out too much to watch but I shall try. 

Good luck on watching Gonjiam! I'm a scaredy cat myself, but I managed to watch it, so I think you're able to do so too :)  Hint: Brace yourself for the last 30 mins coz that's when it's the scariest~  Fighting!

kaiserin:

ah okay, I'll use it soon and the white banner ^^ 

I was also surprised when I saw it on tv xD I watched the original (1995) last yr too and liked it, though the Sadako there was quite the opposite in terms of clothes haha

yeah, I think it's a classic if you're in into sci-fi horror

You're lucky to see it on tv!  It's not everyday you can see horror from other countries playing on tv over here.