1. What was your first Lee Jae Wook's drama?

Extraordinary you

2. Which specific thing you caught, which is why you start liking him?

At first, it was  his   acting... Him as Baek Kyung I really loved it... Don't know why , I got very emotionally attached with that character... after that i started  watching the behind the scenes etc...       

I really started to admire him.. 

He is such a cutie pieee , his 4 dimples 😍✨🤗 ..... His cute eyes speaks a lot....                                                                    

3. How many dramas you have watched of him?  

Extraordinary You 

Do Do Sol Sol La La sol

Alchemy of Souls season 1

Alchemy of Souls: Light and Shadow

Death's Game

True beauty (cameo)

4. What is a fun fact about you or anything you think is similar between you and Wook?

Hmm... We both have the same blood type (O) and I also prefer winter over summer , my phone is also always glued to my hand..😂😭 

5. Why do you want to join this fandom? 

I would like to support and cheer for him... It would be so great to know about his latest updates and informations...  would like to see his posters etc...

appzzz:
    I would like to support and cheer for him... It would be so great to know about his latest updates and informations...  would like to see his posters etc...

Welcomezzz!!! to the fandom. You are most welcome to share thing and I hope you have a great year ahead. Happy watching and fangirling! and thank you for supporting our BigLita! 

KC Drama LOVER:

Sure! You can also answer the Questionnaire :)

SOOORY COUDN'T REPLY YOU CAUSE I DIDIN'T SAW THE NOTIFICATION .

Key_IsMe:

SOOORY COUDN'T REPLY YOU CAUSE I DIDIN'T SAW THE NOTIFICATION .

No worries :D It's okay, it happens. You don't need to say sorry in small things :)

Our Jae Wook is currently dating Karina!!!! I knew the news way before but didn't post because was busy.

Sadly due to many fans Karina had post an apology letter BUT let's just support them so much as we can't undo what happen but we can still support them. These are the times Karina and Jae Wook needs fan like us so let's just support them to our whole extend!

Let's protect our Wookie's and Jiminie's Smile!