so thought i could start a thread about it :) just for people who might not know, manhwa is the korean term for comics and print cartoons... basically korean manga while webtoons are online mangas don't know about others but i am reading 2 webtoons orange marmalade and noblesse both of them are about vampires but different story type how about you people?
I'm reading a lot of Webtoons actually. I haven't found one, that's NOT awesome :) I'm reading : Trace 1.5, Noblesse, Crepscule, Tower Of God, City of Dead Sorcerer, Green Boy, Space, Girl the Wild's, Magician, Kubera, Transfer Student Storm Bringer (-Reboot), Thesis, Banquet Box, Knight Run, Metronome. Ok, there are more, but I'm too lazy to write all of them. If you're interested in a more mature, thriller, horror story, then read a Webtoon by Team Getname. It's not a Team Getname Webtoon, if there's no psycho/yandere killer.
I read (past) Goong, back then had no idea there was a difference ^^
I used to read "Bride of the Water God" - it has one of the most beautiful artworks I've come across so far - every page is filled with a new, stunning scenery. From my perspective the story is also quite unique and drags one along its path. Well, after having praised it I am wondering why I stopped reading it...?
Szasha wrote: I used to read "Bride of the Water God" - it has one of the most beautiful artworks I've come across so far - every page is filled with a new, stunning scenery. From my perspective the story is also quite unique and drags one along its path. Well, after having praised it I am wondering why I stopped reading it...?

hehe same happened to me to another one
started reading 'girls of the wild' but then stopped for some unknown reasons... maybe i should restart reading ~ :)
I read a whole lot of webtoons too >.< I especially liked Annarasumanara; Trace; My Heart is beating; Nineteen, Twenty-one (all of these are completed) and I'm currently reading Dr. Frost, Girl the Wild's, In Full Bloom, I'm not a Spy, Love Aquarium, Nowhere Boy, Running Man, Serendipity, Sfumare, Song of the Cloud, Speak through Colors, The three Times, Ties of compassions, Trace 1.5, Utopia, Welcome to the Convenience Store, Cheese in the Trap...and others I can't recall right now ò_ò
Read to many manhwa's to put here ^^ My favourites are: Saver, Hwang Mi Ri stuff and The Bride of the Water God For webtoons only Orange Marmalade (: I really like the art in manhwa's but sometimes it annoys me so much I just drop it and go back with manga. I don't know why :|
didnt notice there was a difference until last week when a friend told me ;x i read alot of manhwa but the only webtoon i read is Noblesse :o and i have to say it is sooo good and addicting. Tho i have to admit it took me a longggg time to get use to the format of Noblesse ;x i'ma try out some of the other ones u guys talked about :D
I read several manhwa and webtoons. Orange Marmalade Nobelesse Lost in London Crazy Coffee Cat Mary Stayed Out All Night Speak Through Colors Supernatural Investigation Department 100% Perfect Girl (and Wann's other works) Romance Papa There's Something about Sunyool
steciLovesDramas wrote: hehe same happened to me to another one
started reading 'girls of the wild' but then stopped for some unknown reasons... maybe i should restart reading ~ :)

I think I will start reading Bride of the Water God again as well. :) I usually (temporarily) drop a story once I've reached the latest chapter of an still on-going series.
Szasha wrote: I think I will start reading Bride of the Water God again as well. :) I usually (temporarily) drop a story once I've reached the latest chapter of an still on-going series.

I read it too, but it not very often now. It is fairly long and the plot seems to be dragging lately :(
mangagirl wrote: I read it too, but it not very often now. It is fairly long and the plot seems to be dragging lately :(

It started getting a little draggy when I stopped: when the Water God disclosed to Soah that he was only pretending to have forgotten her and the past . But I am going to continue to read nonetheless.
Szasha wrote: It started getting a little draggy when I stopped: when the Water God disclosed to Soah that he was only pretending to have forgotten her and the past . But I am going to continue to read nonetheless.

Ahh I'm on chapter 112 which was the last to be translated..