Whether you've visited Korea or have just seen it through dramas, it's obvious that there are many beautiful and neat places in Korea. What are some of your favorite places? And which of those places would you like to travel to someday? As for me, one of my favorite places is the park on the Han River. It gives a good view of the river and there are bikes you can rent and ride around. Plus, Rainbow Fountain is really neat. If you've ever seen City Hunter, that's the fountain that Yoon Sung takes Kim Nana to and they get soaking wet playing around in the water. I also like visiting Gyeongbok Palace. My favorite areas are the two pavilions, Gyeonghoeru and Hyangwonjeong. Lastly, there is a gorgeous peninsula located in Busan that gives a great view of the ocean and is home to many Buddhist temples that make their nesting ground in the peninsula's many mountains. It's a hard climb, but it's well worth it to gaze in wonder and awe at the majestic landscape surrounding Busan.
When thinking about Daegu I instantly think about Daegu Memorial Park which is a beautiful park with a lot of fountains, flowers and little temples. In Seoul I really really like hongdae, whenever you walk there during the evening it feels so cosy and everywhere in restaurants and bars there are people having fun enjoying their free time. In Busan I just really like the beach (Haeundae) which is BEAUTIFUL. and in the summer there are loads of fun festivals.
Sadisfied wrote:

In Seoul I really really like hongdae, whenever you walk there during the evening it feels so cosy and everywhere in restaurants and bars there are people having fun enjoying their free time.

Hongdae always makes me kind of nervous, actually. I've seen far too many women get harassed by drunk Koreans and vice versa. But I do love the coffee and shopping area of Hongdae, especially in the winter because they have all sorts of stands where they sell cute winter hats and scarves.
I actually loved every place when I was in Korea :) But my favorites were the Bongeunsa in Seoul (a temple), the korean folk village: the place where most historical dramas are shot (I saw a shooting!! XD), Gyeongju and Jeju island.
I've never been to Korea,but my biggest dream is to go one day.... :(
Minamiau wrote: I actually loved every place when I was in Korea :) But my favorites were the Bongeunsa in Seoul (a temple), the korean folk village: the place where most historical dramas are shot (I saw a shooting!! XD), Gyeongju and Jeju island.

Bongeunsa is really nice. The largest Buddha statue in Korea resides there, and they are one of the oldest temples in Korea. On top of that, Bongeunsa has gorgeous grounds.