I have only watched until Lost&Found, such an interesting episode. My fave is still The Trophy as it portrayed the ignorance of society about plagiarism. How about you all? :D

My favorite episode was without a doubt Social Love.

It depicts VERY WELL what ill-intentioned shippes can do to one's personal life!

Many people needed to watch this episode, because it is EXTREMELY NEEDED

Hello, I haven't finished this season but I would say High-So and Trophy were really good! But the other like Social love and apologies are quite interesting! I have to watch the rest. I only watched five episodes. 

Lost & Found was my favourite probably, you see a different side to Nanno and I think he was/is one of the only people that actually valued and cared for her.  I love wholesome episodes, lol I also liked the Pregnant episode too! It was pretty funny. 

Tbh the first season has a lot of good episode, i liked it better than the second season (even though the second season was also amazing, especially the Yuri episodes). For me i must say that BFF, Thanks teacher, High-So, the painfull truth and lost and found were the more remarkable for me during the first season, some of them felt really extreme such as High-so, BFF and thanks, teacher but extremely real if i must say. 

Always wondered what could have happen if Nanno would have stayed in lost and found, guess we will never know.  But i shipped them really hard :c