redn3nder:

Something i can't quite comprehend. Does GZY's late father know about his birth background? Probably not right cause why would he hand over JF to GZY if GZY wasn't even his son to begin with.

Personally, I feel like there is no way he would not know though. Either GZY really is his son, or GZY's actually father is someone of importance. Or maybe they'll go the same route as LYF where the dad just really loved his mother. But I doubt that tbh. 

Sirry Usly:

Personally, I feel like there is no way he would not know though. Either GZY really is his son, or GZY's actually father is someone of importance. Or maybe they'll go the same route as LYF where the dad just really loved his mother. But I doubt that tbh. 

I am sure he has to know the truth about ZiYu lineage... and if I recall well lady Wuji said he even made some changes in medical record - to hide something, but I bet it wasn't what GSJ is hoping for

Just a theory i resonate with. 

GZY is the infinite heat ?

I know it seems extremely far-fetched; and it is. But if you think about it...JF is a red guard (even higher level than the Upper Valley guards) meaning GZY must be incredible special for such a high guard to be placed in charge of GZY. Even such a capable man like GSJ didn't get a red guard...GZY's identity must be complex.

redn3nder:

I know it seems extremely far-fetched; and it is. But if you think about it...JF is a red guard (even higher level than the Upper Valley guards!!) meaning GZY must be incredible special for such a high guard to be placed in charge of GZY. Even such a capable man like GSJ didn't get a red guard...GZY's identity must be complex.

That is so obvious.  His older brother didn't even get a red guard although he was the official heir.

redn3nder:

I know it seems extremely far-fetched; and it is. But if you think about it...JF is a red guard (even higher level than the Upper Valley guards!!) meaning GZY must be incredible special for such a high guard to be placed in charge of GZY. Even such a capable man like GSJ didn't get a red guard...GZY's identity must be complex.

I think infinite heat is the source of magical fire in the hidden forge they are using to create SW's sabers...
also we heard already about GZY not typical for ordinary people meridians... his background is not simple at all
btw. somehow YWS and GZY inner powers are perfectly fit for each other 

btw. We still have no idea who the real Anonymous is! I was expecting that as the pointed to Lady Wuji she won't be an anonymous

mparthur:

That is so obvious.  His older brother didn't even get a red guard although he was the official heir.

It's not that obvious; There are some conditions that do not resonate with this theory as well TBH. If infinite heat is a person...this person must have existed from the start (at least long enough to build the entire Gong foundation), and must also be immortal. GZY very obviously doesn't fit that criteria.  

However, If GZY is the infinite heat...this will bring about a whole new fantasy. How will Wufeng grab hold of the infinite heat if it's a person (?) If he dies, doesn't it mean Gong's most valued treasure will cease? Will this affect YWS mission? Lots of question to be answered if GZY happens to actually be the infinite heat. 

Sirry Usly:

Because Lady Wuji and Lady Lan were really close, so, it doesn't make sense for her to do something to hurt the son of the woman she seems to care so deeply about. I still think she might have WF connections but it's clear she cares for them (Lady Lan and GZY). 

Lady Wu Ji was Lady Lan's personal maid.

mparthur:

Lady Wu Ji was Lady Lan's personal maid.

Yes, I know that. I made that comment based on the trailer for ep 11. 

redn3nder:
If GZY is the infinite heat

Maybe it's passed down? Once one dies another is born? But that also leaves a lot of questions. I like this theory of yours though. It's interesting even if it turns out not to be true. 

Sirry Usly:

Maybe it's passed down? Once one dies another is born? But that also leaves a lot of questions. I like this theory of yours though. It's interesting even if it turns out not to be true. 

In the trailer, HYS was carrying a child looking out of the window.  YWS's child?

mparthur:

In the trailer, HYS was carrying a child looking out of the window.  YWS's child?

I think it was young YWS or Yun Que

vesca:

I think it was young YWS or Yun Que

Maybe.

From that trailer posted earlier,: 

1. the mother on the ground is the mother of the youngest Gong son we saw today (dunno who his mother is). 

2. the person HYS is fighting is the young master Xue, his servant is dead (clothing of Young Xue and the place of the wounds he has at 2.30 is the same as the person HYS held by the neck)

3. The person with Prince Yue on the boat at 2.34 is YWS (probably him helping her escape).

All I could gather ?

I think GZY is the bio son of GHY. I don't think GHY would dote on him if he wasn't. Also giving him JF?? He def GHY son.

I'm so keyed up about how GSJ and SGQ storyline is gonna go. Honestly I think that they'll fall in love but it'll be a tragic end cuz GSJ has duty to Gong family written all over him. No matter what, it not gonna be a happy ending for our 2nd couple.

Also, unpopular opinion but I don't like GYZ. He's too condescending and full of himself. I hope that romantic storyline between him and YWS from the novel is not shown here cuz NO THANKS