What was Gong Hong Yu trying to say to GSJ about the succession of the SW position?

Sirry Usly:
This video posted on Twitter helps explain the rankings and if you watch it you will see that there is a woman assassin who is ranked "wang" and is known as "South King" and "Situ Hong". Could this person be Ming Wu Ji? 

We now know Lady Wuji is a Mei.

hafu_girl:

Was the failure because the bad intel caused the death of Shangjue's mom and little brother?  Were the intended victims actually Ziyu and his mother? Not sure if Ziyu's mom was still alive during that attack.

They didn't go into exact details. of why it was a failure. I'm not sure if Lady Lan was alive then either. 

mparthur:

No.  GZY has always been groomed to be a SW apparently so JF was assigned to protect him.

Even the Elders and GHY do not have a red bodyguard.

Thanks.

Was SHQ story today was a lie or was she telling the truth about having attempted to poison  that lady boss? I though she was lying.

No theories from me today, just a heartbreaking episode where I hope YM Yue helps ZY and YWS stay together because her feelings are genuine so she should be ready to get revenge on assassins creed now and fight alongside ZY.

Btw how long has Wu Ming been in operation if that was YQ's mission too. 

vesca:

I am hoping for an sincere conversation between YWS and GZY and then some counter measurements / preparations for Wufeng attack as well as hunt for their spies in Gong mansion. 

Yes please, let the entire truth be spilled. I wonder if YWS mission was the same as her sister's to find Wu Ming. But she's gotta let ZY and YM Yue know everything plus an honest conversation.

Damn my brain! Still came up with a theory....what if the whole catching YWS as a spy is a setup of YWS, ZY, and YM Yue? Because unlike YWS we know SGQ and Wuji ain't that simple, so it's best to expose them both or just SGQ. I'm remembering several trailers and I don't know it just seems convenient that way. 

There was a post in twitter where in Zhang Ling He's character essay of GZY, he said that even after knowing YWS was a spy, he chose to accept her sincerity, believing she wouldn't harm him.

Anyway here is the link to the whole essay for anyone who would like to read. I found it beautiful actually. Really sums up GZY's POV in their relationship.

https://twitter.com/dailyzlinghe/status/1702310400379985953?t=4_Tl1sUqPm2uWW2HMgSMog&s=19

I actually translated it via weibo weirdo device, but thanks for sending the link.

Enigma05:

No theories from me today, just a heartbreaking episode where I hope YM Yue helps ZY and YWS stay together because her feelings are genuine so she should be ready to get revenge on assassins creed now and fight alongside ZY.

Btw how long has Wu Ming been in operation if that was YQ's mission too. 

Yes, that episode was so sad it really is a sad sweet story I hope Gong Zi Yu never gives up on Yun Wei Shan and vice versa! I really love them together and think they can be so good for each other !

My mind is really racing, this last episode has so much to digest!  I really know this show has multiple ways it can go but I really just hope it shifts to where the Wufung organization gets eliminated, or put some kind of dent to where they won't be able to bounce back easily.  Young Master Yue was accepting of Yun Que.  Gong Zi Yu Now has a choice to make. 

Shangguan Qian & Gong Shang Jue I am clueless now because of some trailers I have seen and it seems like SGQ chooses to be loyal to wufung or maybe that is what they want us to think. Hell for all we know she could have been the one to basically kill her trainer (we see a scene indicating that he is basically dying ) 

I would love to know who is the mastermind of all this crap ...  Gong Zi Shang. is so sweet and silly mannnn if she has anything to do with this mess she is a goat, she is the ultimate art of distraction. But this is me just thinking out loud and not leaving anyone out of the mix. I really doubt she would but at this point, it doesn't hurt to add her to the list. 

Han Ya Si - I really feel bad for him episode 17 us really sad I  will rewatch again for a deeper understanding of everything

Based on a bunch of trailers and spoilers, plus the actors own admission, he makes the same choice as YM Yue.

Good I was hoping for that !

I was trying to figure out how they are supposed to play the game against Wufeng:

YWS knows now about ZiYi, Wuji, SGQ 

So they can assume pleasure house is Wufeng outpost, Wuji can be easily kept under control by giving her guardians and saying GZY is afraid she might be attacked again

SGQ is very manipulative and simply shrewd so dealing with her is not that simple. Main thing iis to hide a fact that YWS changed sides and followed up her heart to keep her safe. So they will have to either trust the Xue  guys to get more help to deal with Wufeng as well as to counteracts SGQ plans of using GSJ to eliminate YWS when she will play dirty and give him the map.

JF and GZS will be for sure included too as we had seen guards using gun powders weapons - which will be invented by GZS and made in secret by YM Hua ???

They should use wedding as a trap for Wufeng and keep all prep well hidden. 

Return of big bro will be for sure big surprise and I hope GZY won't trust him fully - he should learn already to be careful and first check facts and then take decisions.

As someone mention we had seen YWS and GZY double cultivation scene so it will be them probably activating infinite heat or healing each other. This let me believe they will remain true to each other till the end of the story.

I hope they can give huge surprise to Wufeng and make them to crawl back into that dark pit and prevent its rebuilding. But we can already say both sides will have heavy losses