Absolutely. But yet his voice drips sarcasm and he still wants to make sure ZY is a legitimate member of the Gong lineage. I said in the comments that I think everyone but the servants have another alternative agenda. According to the trailer edited or not, the cousins will fight each other. Maybe it's a test to see if ZY's skills improved. we've only seen 8/24 episodes and so much has happened and yet there's still so much we don't know.

I guess Lady Wuji is the Wufeng boss he probably killed GZY father and brother (but the bro could be alive don't know his motives yet) coz we see him fighting with the ladies spies in the trailer..I just hope he's in the Gong's side

SGJ and SGQ will fall in love 4 real but they will die eventually ...so sad

Jin fan will be killed by SGQ and his guide (don't know his name) infront of GZS so after this she'll start looking for ways to avenge him

GYZ will also die by testing poison on himself trying to save the FL after he falls in love with her (one sided)

The FL will refuse to betray the ML at one point that's why his guide tells him you failed your mission in the trailer but the FL won't die I guess coz GYZ succeeded in making an antidote for the poison

So I believe the ML will grow up tremendously and defeat Wufeng like in ep10 trailer he said he don't like getting attached to the Gong family because they have the means to defeat Wufeng but would rather hide in the mountain and live peacefully...there could be a HE for ML and FL

So far the wufeng assasins seems to be winning and the Gong's look stupid which doesn't make sense coz yknow cdrama evil never prevails...so things might change later 

I know we're all trying to guess who's Wufeng's Wuming (Anonymous) but im also curious to know who might possibly be above the Infinite Heat (Big boss of the Upper Valley??) Maybe a totally new character or someone lurking in the Gong Palace....

redn3nder:

I know we're all trying to guess who's Wufeng's Wuming (Anonymous) but im also curious to know who might possibly be above the Infinite Heat (Big boss of the Upper Valley??) Maybe a totally new character or someone lurking in the Gong Palace....

it might be an imperial family behind the valley as we can see in the cast list all 3 main characters from there are titled as prince - for me they look more like deities with young faces and old age - but who knows

Chibi:

I'm still with the Salazar Slytherin theory: the 4th Elder/ Prince of Feng is actually the Mastermind behind Wufeng, after breaking away/being banished by the other 3. That's why we see only 3 Princes (Xue, Yue and Hua) and their corresponding (only) 3 elders. That is why there is only 3 tasks/ trials. And that is how Wufeng knows of 'infinite fire', which otherwise should not have been known by the sacrificial assassin-bride who had the words written in her hairpin. That's my grand theory for now. Credits must be given to peachblossomgoddess as far as i remember ?

Also, what in the world was the 'chamber of secrets has been opened' moment in ep8 today? Complete with the message being writtenwith blood, and everything? ?

this theory fits well so far to what we had seen - as someone behind Wufeng is after that infinite fire which is guarded by Gongs family - and if only people from the back of the mountain + SW and family members who passed 3 trials have knowledge about it - either one of them betrayed Gongs, either they had a black sheep in the family who left or was banned long time ago.
That message in the hairpin could be also fabricated by Huan Yu if he is behind his fathers death... but it makes no sense to me, until he really knew father wanted to nominate GSJ and that was the only way to prevent it...

Also both of them would not make good SW as they are about the power and wouldn't care much about anything else - ML however he is still a young and naive and too quick in taking decisions has a good heart and will care more about people and world and with a time and experience he will make better leader.

Jvq:
So I believe the ML will grow up tremendously and defeat Wufeng like in ep10 trailer he said he don't like getting attached to the Gong family because they have the means to defeat Wufeng but would rather hide in the mountain and live peacefully...there could be a HE for ML and FL

I would say so and I have high expectations about his character development - also his reaction when he heard that father and brother were killed by Gong's made poison which requires taking antidote in 200 heart beats said a lot - I think he is more like his mother - trapped in the Gong family and able to see all its flaws...
there was also one sentence in the conversation between Yue trial holders as one of them expected the miasma being reduced after new SW has been selected - my thought was - what level of miasma in the valley has to do with SW character? They also have high hopes for GZY

So so so, Lady wuji is reammly Wu Ming (anonymous)!!!

vesca:
I have impression that Lady Wuji is up to something with info she is going to deliver to GSJ... she said earlier she is happy in the mansion and now suddenly she wants to leave due to bloodshed...
I think she is anonymous or there is another character we didn't meet yet.

So Lady Wuji is definitely from Wufeng based on her figth style - if she is real anonymous we will get to know yet - however there was a short scene on trailer with her standing in the front of the screen and holding a sword - and screen had some writing on the other side of it... which looks very similar to the one in elders meeting room

thatoldbooksmell:

So so so, Lady wuji is reammly Wu Ming (anonymous)!!!

Yeah finally revealed

Aisha Gresee:

Yeah finally revealed

99% - she is definitely from Wufeng, lets wait till tomorrow as things may not be exactly as they look like - for example she might be from some martial art sect thats why she has her moves ;)

its really funny as we still know nothing :D like John Snow

After ep 9, my Anonymous theory. 
I strongly believe Young Master Yue, from the back hill is Anonymous:
- Very convenient that he became and Elder and has access to important Gong info now. We know the Elder was killed by someone who he trusted and that would be Yue since he is part of the Elders group.
- Ep 9 revealed that little kid is the leader but basically looks don’t have to relate to age. So even though Master Yue is said to look very young he could in fact be old. He could have come 20 years ago.
- He has white strips of hair which visually represents that he is older/mature than he looks or that he has cultivated since in wuxia hair is connected to internal power.
- Future trailer he is holding a bracelet that’s YWS sister also has. So he is related to the sister which means related to Wufeng.
- He seems to know about herbs/poison (when GZY asked him for help in his first scene) so he could have easily tampered with the Herbs and used poison to kill GZY father and brother.

Also why I think Lady Wuji is NOT Anonymous:
- Too obvious and easy. Its a misdirect
- She is just a Wufeng assassin/spy. YWS raven said that over the years they’ve sent people and they all disappeared without a trace. Lady Wuji said she has been in Gong residence for too long and wants to leave. That’s why she is willing to work with GSJ. She knows that as soon as she leaves she will be killed by Wufeng for not providing any info all these years so she needs GSJ protection to live happily outside. Also, she doesn’t have the flies. YWS raven said they started doing that later to force the spies to make contact with them and not just disappear.

vesca:

99% - she is definitely from Wufeng, lets wait till tomorrow as things may not be exactly as they look like - for example she might be from some martial art sect thats why she has her moves ;)

Yeah, I'm not 100% convinced that she is Anonymous. But she is obviously more than just the Sword Wielder's concubine!

vesca:

its really funny as we still know nothing :D like John Snow

Yeah, the MJTY team, prohibited the novel leak as well. All links were dissapeared. So they made us, viewers guessing every day, collecting every piece of words. , facts, gesture, and many more evidence. They made us to be detectives.. 

Do yall think Gong Shang Jue is going to fall for Shangguan Qian

Aisha Gresee:

Yeah, the MJTY team, prohibited the novel leak as well. All links were dissapeared. So they made us, viewers guessing every day, collecting every piece of words. , facts, gesture, and many more evidence. They made us to be detectives.. 

Ikr! We can become a sidejob detectives or clue analysers lmao-