Enigma05:

I need to watch before commenting; but it seems we still have the same questions for the most part. 

as everyday - we have more questions only :D

More questions than answers. As humans were a speculative species by nature so want to know how things operate. 

Enigma05:

More questions than answers. As humans were a speculative species by nature so want to know how things operate. 

I do not expect to have something written in the stone anytime soon... I am sure things won't be as we are thinking they are, all episodes with cliffhangers turned out to be sorted out easily by the character, so lets see what Lady Wuji is going to say tomorrow!

Ok I watched but now I’m not sure Lady WuJi is Anonymous. I do think she’s a connection to assassins creed though; maybe that spy from 20 years ago. I’m really starting to think anonymous is a 3rd faction. 

JF def showed his none green guardian skills today lol. He’s some higher level maybe even the top. A very high point guardian is sent to ZY, which means he’s of greater importance than most of the others.

Enigma05:

Ok I watched but now I’m not sure Lady WuJi is Anonymous. I do think she’s a connection to assassins creed though; maybe that spy from 20 years ago. I’m really starting to think anonymous is a 3rd faction. 

JF def showed his none green guardian skills today lol. He’s some higher level maybe even the top. A very high point guardian is sent to ZY, which means he’s of greater importance than most of the others.

I'm also starting to wonder if there is a 3rd faction . Maybe all of the Wufeng people that were sent before have secretly joined forces in the valley and made their own sect. But to do what?

In the cast list both the kid and zeng shunxi are playing xue tong zi.if the list is correct, tongzi was an adult when zy was a kid ,they didn't show the face but it was shunxi's voice,but he is a kid when zy is an adult.did he shrunk?or he getting younger has sth to do with the fire?or maybe togzi died and they named another kid togzi after that.

I don't know if these are part of the story or they just did it to be misleading or had budget issue.the real yws also had Esther's voice in 1st ep.when i was watching 1st ep i thought good she doesn't have a baby voice here and then she came in through the window.i was like then who was the other woman?!

I still stand with these theories: 

1. Jin Fan was sent to GZY to protect him by Prince Yue. 

2. Prince Yue could be the love interest of Ziyu's mom and the more reason why Ziyu is special and different from others if that's his dad. 

3. Lady Wuji knows part of the secrets back then 

4. YWS is no Chi. She's no less than Mei, could be even higher 

New theories: 

1. Lady Wuji might be one of the Wufeng spies that were sent but disappeared over the years but she's not the OG one killing everyone aka Wuming/Anonymous 

2. Jin Fan is actually Red level Jade not Green

3. GZY was always the choice for SW but he was still too young/immature but after the death of ex-SW and his older bro, the elders enforced the law. The Elders also made concessions just for him possibly because of his true lineage (part back-hill member). 

hafu_girl:

I'm also starting to wonder if there is a 3rd faction . Maybe all of the Wufeng people that were sent before have secretly joined forces in the valley and made their own sect. But to do what?

Thats what I'm thinking, some of those joined forces with the back mountain ppl who were sick of just being stuck on the mountain and maybe wanted freedom so they're trying to overthrow both and live their own lives while being big cheese SW whatever.

I think we may get a time jump for Joseph's appearance or he was the romantic interest of ZY's mom. Back mountain does have some sort of magic as Prince Yue is older then he looks but he may be part of anonymous. This whole hamster wheel I can't make sense of considering there's also a whole faction of Feng we haven't met.

vesca:

as everyday - we have more questions only :D

Lmao, true. 

Something else to think about. YWS's reward is "freedom" (not convinced it means she can leave Wufeng - why on earth would they ever let anyone do that?), but what is SGQ's reward? Does she even have one?

Good question; maybe hers is to get to a higher level? ??‍♀️

vesca:

I think he is that red jade mystical guardian GZS mentioned in one of the first episodes

That would make sense I watched each episode twice aside from episode 9 I'm really trying to pay attention to detail and piece the puzzle together 

vesca:

He either met Yun Que when she got into Gongs mansion and fall for her? or saved her life? so she gave him that bracelet as a token?
Or... he is the person who deals with assassins and kept it as souvenir... what would be actually creepy and doesn't suit him...
We also had seen YWS fighting against him on the boat... so she probably discovered the bracelet... 

Yes, I must also say the fighting scenes have been amazing! They do not look tacky at all !! Cant wait until YWS spots the Bracelet.. 

What if main guy is the spy?  Like others stated his mom probably spy told him about bride selection. So he's been playing along right now etc. 

It's like one of gu long series da ren wu I think. Main guy dies but someone got surgery or something n copied his face etc n pretended to be him. 

It was same in one if Jimmy lin tv series sequel to legendary siblings.  Where main villain had his son replace one of the twins kids n pretended to be the cousins. While the real cousin was working as villains right hand man. 

Ok so I've read some theories and explanations and my brain may blow before this series ends lol. But some folks explained that Wu Ming is a flipped over name of Lady Ming.....so she may be a part of it but no way she committed all those crimes alone. Physically impossible regardless of martial arts skills.
plus the revelation that Junior poison in the novel confesses his love to YWS makes me want to hurl. That's not one I want at all. Super cringe.
And there's def something up with ZY's birth and that his status is a lot higher then even he knows. SJ is still the most capable at the moment.

prince Yue had a connection to YQ, and her death hes I'm guessing as are several others trying to avenge. He may try to help YWS however.