Chibi:

Haven't had the time to read the updated discussion here, but the fact that Ziyu was a full-term baby but his Mother is said to have given birth prematurely, means she walked in pregnant into that Gong Mansion. And I'm calling it.... creepy kid in snow-realm is actually the faceless adult we see in Ziyu's flashbacks played by none other than Joseph Zeng!!!!!!! Who's going to turn out to be Chen Duling's lover (aka Ziyu's mom) making creepy kid actually his Dad. No wonder the Sword Wielder was okay bringing up this bastard child because he was likely tasked with it. And honestly, he wouldn't abandon a Prince's child. Even though I like Shangjue... I cannot WAIT for the revelation of this fact to wipe that smug grin off his face. Ziyu's Dad is the Ultimate Daddy, even more of a big-shot than the previous Sword Wielder lol! ?

No wonder all the elders were so rushed in handing over the throne to him ?

If this was the case, then why not give the SW position to backhill peeps if they are bigshots and more powerful????

CdramaAddict:
If this was the case, then why not give the SW position to backhill peeps if they are bigshots and more powerful????

because they are big shots? and everyone in the front of the hill is sort of servant?
they might not be able to leave the valley because of the mysterious infinite heat

thatoldbooksmell:

If that turns out true, it would actually explain a lots of things. But if he really is son of former prince xue, I can't find a reason why he did not treat zi yu when he found him crying in the snow. 

Does that mean, he did not know about madam lan being pregnant

Precisely.... i don't think even Madam Lan knew about her pregnancy when she walked into Gong Residence. And secondly, some major event must have happened around then, which caused the breakup. Maybe he abandoned her or something for a 'greater noble cause' and then one day, things went very wrong, and caused him to turn into his dimunitive self! ?

vesca:

He knows she is not who she claims to be so he will keep his guard against her... hard to say if he will fall for real or only pretend to fall -  as she is as fake as possible - all these watery eyes, pretending being innocent girl, good future wife... 

Exactly , she really think she is so bold but I think she is going to slip up very soon !

We may even hear that he is not a son of his mother and there was a baby swap? or she really gave premature birth and the baby passed away and then she couldn't get pregnant again? That could explain her depression... and ZiYu was just her adoptive son? and someone wanted to hide his identity for his safety? I know I am saying this out of blue... but anything is possible atm

there is also another possibility as we know that a boy prince will be played later by Joseph Zeng
maybe SGQ will escape from the Gongs (we can see her fighting with her raven arm to arm against JF) and at the same moment YWS will betrade Wufeng
we will have few years break in timeline - like they will show us some preparations to fight against Wufeng - we could see gun powder weapons being in use - and thats what atm. GZS is trying to invent - so the creepy child will be naturally replaced by his adult version?

OK ! After watching episode 9 and some Trailers 

Prince Yue - Seems very suspicious to me I believe he may have something to do with Anonymous . He for sure has Yun Que Bracelet , they made us see the Bracelet because there will be some significance to it. 

Ming Wu Ji - She is definitely more than a concubine , I cannot wait to see what is revealed tomorrow about her.  I want to know what level spy she is. She just seems really sneaky but she could hold a very powerful position . You never know. 

Gong Huan Yu-  I'm not sure if it's him causing 100 % of the disruption , I would like to believe he is really dead. I may be wrong but time will tell. 

Jin Fan- I believe we are going to learn a lot about him - He by know means is the person causing issues but I think he has something something special about him that we will eventually find out.. 

Yun Wei Shan- I want to know the real position she holds. She is extremely smart and skilled. She is a logical thinker . I hope that  Gong Zi Yu and her can have a happy ending .. 

coachmye:
Jin Fan- I believe we are going to learn a lot about him - He by know means is the person causing issues but I think he has something something special about him that we will eventually find out.. 

I think he is that red jade mystical guardian GZS mentioned in one of the first episodes

coachmye:
Gong Huan Yu-  I'm not sure if it's him causing 100 % of the disruption , I would like to believe he is really dead. I may be wrong but time will tell. 

Latest trailer shows him alive - so I think he is hiding somewhere... but what his real intentions are - no idea!

coachmye:
Prince Yue - Seems very suspicious to me I believe he may have something to do with Anonymous . He for sure has Yun Que Bracelet , they made us see the Bracelet because there will be some significance to it. 

He either met Yun Que when she got into Gongs mansion and fall for her? or saved her life? so she gave him that bracelet as a token?
Or... he is the person who deals with assassins and kept it as souvenir... what would be actually creepy and doesn't suit him...
We also had seen YWS fighting against him on the boat... so she probably discovered the bracelet... 

vesca:

because they are big shots? and everyone in the front of the hill is sort of servant?
they might not be able to leave the valley because of the mysterious infinite heat

Yeah, I think the back hill people are more powerful. They are the Elders who do have some control over the Gong family. They've punished Zishang before for whatever she did. What I don't understand is why they are so secretive. Do people outside the valley know that the Elders exist?

vesca:

We may even hear that he is not a son of his mother and there was a baby swap? or she really gave premature birth and the baby passed away and then she couldn't get pregnant again? That could explain her depression... and ZiYu was just her adoptive son? and someone wanted to hide his identity for his safety? I know I am saying this out of blue... but anything is possible atm

I was trying to figure out if it is possible that there was a full term baby AND a premature baby that were switched. Because Ziyu and the boy in the flashback seemed to be of similar age.

vesca:

Latest trailer shows him alive - so I think he is hiding somewhere... but what his real intentions are - no idea!

which episode trailer?

I need to watch before commenting; but it seems we still have the same questions for the most part. 

mparthur:

which episode trailer?

https://youtu.be/jIGKFeXj8yA?t=73

its Anonymous trailer - you can see him here fighting both FLs and as well as giving something to housekeeper Jia... when he was supposed to be already dead