vesca:

When later SW was still alive he said something about Gong family recovering from incident which has happened 10 years ago, that might be it... one of Wufeng assassins managed to kill some women in the family including GSJ younger brother and mother

That's a good theory and a very plausible one. Maybe that's why the old man also wanted to change the role of SW to him, in atonement.

Hoid_worldsinger:
I think maybe Huanyu knew and was upset with his dad decision to make zy the sw and was jealous and he orchestrated all of these to get rid of Zy.He planted the message in the hair pin,sent sj out,killed his dad.maybe he wants to use Sj hands to get rid of Zy.

I think Huanyu wasn't late SW's real son but probably adoptive one? - as ZiYu mom was titled as first wife, Lady Wuji as second one... so who was Huanyu mother? or maybe I did understand something wrongly

This Gong family tree sure did drive me nuts but I think I've figured it out (mostly)?

So Gong family has four branches: Yu, Shang, Jue and Zhi

All 4 cousins are from one as is apparent from their names.

Gong Zi Shang

Gong Zi Yu

Gong Shang Jue 

Gong Yuan Zhi 

Now, I don't know for sure about Gong Huanyu's background but he is the bio brother of GZY as far as we can have been told. I have my doubts about this tho cuz was GHY a bastard then since during the Bride selection, GZY's mom was chosen and had him so who was GHY's mother??

Also, GSJ's mom and little brother(same age as GZY) were murdered at the same time it seems like from the trailer. I feel like maybe he protects GYZ so much because he is kinda taking him as a replacement for his biological little brother (kinda).

I am not anticipating a good ending for both GSJ and GYZ.

Also, can anyone tell me where you guys saw Prince  Yue with Yun Que?? I've watched the scene where he was  holding a bracelet when he was informed of Elder Yue's death but how did we figure it was Yun Que's bracelet?

Sirry Usly:

Also, this image might support the theory someone came up with about the infinite heat/fire 

On the clip ZiYu has a small stream of blood coming out of the corner of his mouth, so I would say the couple joined their ying and yang infernal skills and YWS is either healing ZiYu either reinforcing his inner power? or they are working on a skill/spell which only couple can use?

Hoid_worldsinger:

Everyone is calling jue zhi bad guys and ziyu ws the good side.i don't think they are bad or evil they are just rivals.and ws isn't on the good side either.

I think maybe Huanyu knew and was upset with his dad decision to make zy the sw and was jealous and he orchestrated all of these to get rid of Zy.He planted the message in the hair pin,sent sj out,killed his dad.maybe he wants to use Sj hands to get rid of Zy.

Another possibility is that this was all Huanyu and their father's plan.may be the father was ill and was close to death they did all of this to make zy the sw and get rid of all the obstacles and Huanyu is actually helping zy without showing himself.

Lady wuji is not simple at all.she is pretending to be good but i think she has an ulterior motive.

I don't think SJ or Junior poison are evil at all; just morally grey. Most like the products of their upbringing.

Actually I think HY is helping his brother because in that meeting dad wanted to shift power to SJ not ZY because the boy is still too green.

Nah, lady wuji is a sociopath with a bit of Munchausen by proxy syndrome....she basically was the reason for ZY's misery all these years. She could have cleared shit up way before but instead she waited until something useful to her came up. Peach gave a good explanation about that and it totally made the most sense. Read it here: https://mydramalist.com/737063-half-of-us#comment-14568525

DodoHassan:
Also, can anyone tell me where you guys saw Prince  Yue with Yun Que?? I've watched the scene where he was  holding a bracelet when he was informed of Elder Yue's death but how did we figure it was Yun Que's bracelet?

there is a scene when Yun Que and YWS are holding hands and we can see clearly the very same bracelet Prince Yue has when he is reciting a poem 

vesca:

Who else is waiting for Express to buy? :D

I have a very long list of unanswered questions

Me! If they'll offer which I'm not sure considering this is good and they're dragging it out for all the ads and promotions etc. furthermore I won't watch more then to a day because my head may explode lol.

Don't think the eldest Yu was a bastard....he was already much older then ZY when the latter was a kid so it's conceivable that his mom passed on or like the trend seems to be; poisoned or murdered otherwise. So there was yet another bride selection where Ziyi's mom was chosen. 

vesca:

I think Huanyu wasn't late SW's real son but probably adoptive one? - as ZiYu mom was titled as first wife, Lady Wuji as second one... so who was Huanyu mother? or maybe I did understand something wrongly

This is what's confusing me too.maybe it is a translation problem.in recent ep they translated lady wuji status as secound wife but i thought she was a concubine.and there is no way Gong Hongyu didn't have a wife before lady Lan. the jue lineage master already had a wife and sj was about 10 when lady Lan was pregnant.i don't think it is possible that they chose a wife for jue but not yu and maybe let him only have a concubine or stay single and adopt huanyu.they put so much importance on having off springs.

vesca:

On the clip ZiYu has a small stream of blood coming out of the corner of his mouth, so I would say the couple joined their ying and yang infernal skills and YWS is either healing ZiYu either reinforcing his inner power? or they are working on a skill/spell which only couple can use?

Actually if you look at that scene in the trailer closely, both of them have blood coming out of the corners of their mouths. She's wearing the red bridal gown. I think that that scene happened after the assault by assassins creed on the Gong home and Big sis is standing in the background too. Trailers are notorious for being misleading. It looks like she's the one to strike him; if so I think it's a planned strike and if not, she hit someone else. 

Enigma05:
I think that that scene happened after the assault by assassins creed on the Gong home and Big sis is standing in the background too. Trailers are notorious for being misleading. It looks like she's the one to strike him; if so I think it's a planned strike and if not, she hit someone else. 

yeah, they mixed trailers scenes really well, they are showing a face, then attack and then immediately the target so we might be thinking that X is attacking Y which is actually mix of two different situations

Let's see who and why has stolen Yun Que ring from YWS neck

1. Wufeng which is trying to get away ZiYu from her either to attack him, either to create opportunity for intelligence report and antidote delivery

2. Prince Yue who wanted that ring? (I am not sure if he had chance to see she is actually wearing it)

3. Just an ordinary thief 

Exactly. They've made it confusing on top of the rest of it as is lol.

Btw anyone else think that the next target in general will be YWS herself that either SGQ exposed as revenge for the medical records thing or some else gave them a clue? Because in one of those trailers SJ comes after her saying "so you're the Wufeng spy", then she's locked up again and guards hold her down and then the other elders look on as she's about to be executed by Elder Hua when ZY flies in to save the day. Also Elder Hua is the next one afterwards from that category to be killed; wonder if that's a bit too coincidental. 

Enigma05:

Exactly. They've made it confusing on top of the rest of it as is lol.

Btw anyone else think that the next target in general will be YWS herself that either SGQ exposed as revenge for the medical records thing or some else gave them a clue? Because in one of those trailers SJ comes after her saying "so you're the Wufeng spy", then she's locked up again and guards hold her down and then the other elders look on as she's about to be executed by Elder Hua when ZY flies in to save the day. Also Elder Hua is the next one afterwards from that category to be killed; wonder if that's a bit too coincidental. 

No coincidences in this show so far lol, it's all a preplanned actions that are made to look like coincidences. As for YWS and SJ, there are many possibilities, but I am bent on thinking SGQ has something to do with the situation. I don't think it's the medical records revenge tho, it seems to me that it will be an effort of SGQ to get YWS killed as she may have found YWS aint a simple Chi and that can endanger her own mission. As she will feel inferior thinking she made so many efforts and went through so much pain only for YWS to show up and mess everything. That's my own opinion tho, it may be wrong ?

there is a scene on one of the trailers when YWS tells to GZY that he is stupid and we can see him being hurt - this might be breaking point for her as if I am not mistaken he nearly lost his life to save her...  
we will be 60 minutes more wise soon in terms of events, lets hope for more answers then questions after today's episode :D