DodoHassan:

Ep14 trailer shows GZY and YWS on the boat with Prince Yue. Also someone stole YQ's ring too.

I think we might have the fight scene in the trailer between PY and YWS soon

Time for trial 2! Let's go! Pass and become stronger!

Enigma05:

Didn't watch that series, reference lost on me lol. 

Lol, you should. That was the awesome  work between Zhang Ling He  and Esther Yu (the ml and fl here in MJTY) along with Dylan Wang, and a big success. As if I saw Fairy XiaoLanhua and Lord Changheng descended in mortal world to have a mortal trial. Haha, better for my heart safety. sooo I would not be too shocked if this MJTY would have a sad ending (rumor said the Director loved to produce sad ending dramas)

Enigma05:

Time for trial 2! Let's go! Pass and become stronger!

Tuesday, wednesday and thursday shows. Long way to endure the IQIYi's waiting torture...

Ughh so many questions and barely any answers, this show is so bad for curious people like me.. 

One thing for sure is that SGQ's high and mighty attitude will be killed soon. I really hated her in today's convo between her and A'yun. 

Also, can someone please find a wife for poison Gong please? He is becoming more and more annoying with every episode, we need someone to tone him down a bit ? 

Also, can someone please find a wife for poison Gong please? He is becoming more and more annoying with every episode, we need someone to tone him down a bit ?  

He's too young to be married.  Hahaha.

???? idk, I need him toned down 

Alicetcfwl:

Ughh so many questions and barely any answers, this show is so bad for curious people like me.. 

One thing for sure is that SGQ's high and mighty attitude will be killed soon. I really hated her in today's convo between her and A'yun. 

He isn't an adult yet. Child marriage is illegal lol

Well, his age wasn't disclosed tho, so I join SGQ in wanting to find him a wife ???

Alicetcfwl:

Well, his age wasn't disclosed tho, so I join SGQ in wanting to find him a wife ???

l
It has been disclosed already. When they talked about trials and prince yue, GSJ said that although GYZ may not become a sword weilder, he should still undergo these trials when he becomes an adult. That mean he isn't an adult yet.
Also there's a scene when SGQ  went to take 'gift' for GSJ, she said that GYZ was still a kid, so he wouldn't understand couples affection.

DodoHassan:
Ep14 trailer shows GZY and YWS on the boat with Prince Yue. Also someone stole YQ's ring too.

I think we might have the fight scene in the trailer between PY and YWS soon

I read a spoiler on Twitter that apparently this fight would be due to the fact that he will realize that she has been poisoned and that he recognizes this poison, so he will believe that she betrayed them, and will poison her, she would almost be at the point of death, it seems that this is also a test to see if she is loyal to GZY
GZY will therefore fight too, and eventually she will have an antidote. It looks like she'll also tell the ML she doesn't like him when he asks.

And the big brother is alive, he's one of the bad guys, he'll marry the prostitute girl from the first episode

YESMISSA:

I read a spoiler on Twitter that apparently this fight would be due to the fact that he will realize that she has been poisoned and that he recognizes this poison, so he will believe that she betrayed them, and will poison her, she would almost be at the point of death, it seems that this is also a test to see if she is loyal to GZY
GZY will therefore fight too, and eventually she will have an antidote. It looks like she'll also tell the ML she doesn't like him when he asks.

And the big brother is alive, he's one of the bad guys, he'll marry the prostitute girl from the first episode

Big brother is a bad guy. I doubted it already. It probably has something to do with his identity, afterall his birth is way too mysterious

thatoldbooksmell:

l
It has been disclosed already. When they talked about trials and prince yue, GSJ said that although GYZ may not become a sword weilder, he should still undergo these trials when he becomes an adult. That mean he isn't an adult yet.
Also there's a scene when SGQ  went to take 'gift' for GSJ, she said that GYZ was still a kid, so he wouldn't understand couples affection.

Ah I remember now lol. With all that is happening I forget minor stuff ??

thatoldbooksmell:

We could seen him fighting both female leads on the trailer, so if he is on Wufeng side, why would he attack them? or do you mean he is in third party? another mystery to solve for us

You guys, according to the trailers I think that YWS's poison is gonna be discovered by Prince Yue and GZY  in ep 14. I think PY recognizes the poison and that's why they fight. Also, the scene where YWS says she doesn't like GZY also seems likely to come up in this ep or the next. I'm so excited ughhh  

Aisha Gresee:

Lol, you should. That was the awesome  work between Zhang Ling He  and Esther Yu (the ml and fl here in MJTY) along with Dylan Wang, and a big success. As if I saw Fairy XiaoLanhua and Lord Changheng descended in mortal world to have a mortal trial. Haha, better for my heart safety. sooo I would not be too shocked if this MJTY would have a sad ending (rumor said the Director loved to produce sad ending dramas)

Not into xianxias but thanks.