I made this thread so that I can add gifs from tumbler here from some of my favorite scenes or shots of characters. 

1. The scene where YWS is recalling moments HYS made her practice hard. I love HYS and YWS's dynamic, whatever it maybe. I'm excited to learn more about them. 

2. YWS helping GZY with the first trial and the subsequent kiss that is shared between them 

This has not been shown yet but I can't wait to see SGQ and GSJ fight

Scene from one of the trailers

Jin Fan third wheeling

Sometimes people can open their hearts to others as time goes by 

Other times, that is not the case. GZY's parent's relationship is an example of learning when to let go and accept what you cannot control

Sirry Usly:

Sometimes people can open their hearts to others as time goes by 

Other times, that is not the case. GZY's parent's relationship is an example of learning when to let go and accept what you cannot control

Gong Hong Yu's romance with Lady Lan was doomed from Day One because the former was romantic like his boys.  
The sad moment in their romance is when GZY passed the mask his mom made for him over to his father.  The father took and wore it.  And, he cried out of sadness.  GZY held his tears back.

Way too many. And are tiny. So many precious, beautiful moments!

Sirry Usly:

I made this thread so that I can add gifs from tumbler here from some of my favorite scenes or shots of characters. 

1. The scene where YWS is recalling moments HYS made her practice hard. I love HYS and YWS's dynamic, whatever it maybe. I'm excited to learn more about them. 

2. YWS helping GZY with the first trial and the subsequent kiss that is shared between them 

#2 would u know which Ost was played, the song is very nice!!!

Can you find this scene somewhere? I had lots of favorite moments but end of 21 when the three that bickered the most came together to deliver the plans to the elders.....I'm still going EEEEEEK! Those elders were stunned.....like "what's happening here? They hate each, right?" Just epic! ??

dramafeast:
#2 would u know which Ost was played, the song is very nice!!!

It should be Cloud and Mud by Curley Gao. The haa~haa~haa~ humming part is quite distinct ?

awkward potato:

It should be Cloud and Mud by Curley Gao. The haa~haa~haa~ humming part is quite distinct ?

Thank you?

My fav episode is 19,where the back hill boys came as back up and zisheng was Soo hilarious in it 

Enigma05:

Can you find this scene somewhere? I had lots of favorite moments but end of 21 when the three that bickered the most came together to deliver the plans to the elders.....I'm still going EEEEEEK! Those elders were stunned.....like "what's happening here? They hate each, right?" Just epic! ??

Ooooooohhhhh, this is my fave part as well! I was super tired of them being at each other's throats and would like nothing but for them all to work together. I can't find that particular scene, but this come as a close second.

Gif credit: https://janghyuns.tumblr.com/post/728642593793146880/my-journey-to-you-%E4%BA%91%E4%B9%8B%E7%BE%BD-2023-dir-by-edward-guo

Enigma05:

The gifs I posted are from Tumblr and finding this specific scene has proven to be difficult. When I have more time, I can make a gif for that and post it here. 

XH....What a way to go out. Although I'm sad, I'm so proud of him at the same time.