I saw a debate, so I'm curious on people's opinion.

Personally, I like the dynamic of Shang Jue and Shangguan more. They really suit each other and their interactions are hilarious but darkly intriguing. 

For me, I want to see Gong Yuan Zhi and Yun Weishan's storyline first. Cause rn I'm falling for him♡♡♡♤

Yes I’m also very curious about that, because when will this start? People said that it would start in the 10th ep bit didn’t see anything 

Definitely the second couple. but I’ve fallen for Ryan’s acting ? a long time ago, so I can be biased .

vief:

Yes I’m also very curious about that, because when will this start? People said that it would start in the 10th ep bit didn’t see anything 

Usually romance starts to really pick up around the halfway point, so maybe 12?  But I think Its also slow burn.

FILOfretka:

Definitely the second couple. but I’ve fallen for Ryan’s acting ? a long time ago, so I can be biased .

Agreed!

Charliex:

Usually romance starts to really pick up around the halfway point, so maybe 12?  But I think Its also slow burn.

Yes I know, but we are already moving to  ep 15, I don’t see anything yet Yuan Zhi, so only 10 ep left.. 

My expectations were not met and no love line for Gong Yuan Zhi ?? You telling me that he's only going to be a bro-con this entire drama?? RIP my heart hurts. 

Obviously the former is the better couple. Not even a debate - people can claim the other is their favorite but by far that wouldn't make them better. Ziyu and Weishan are the only couple whose relationship doesn't end up to just be a house of lies and who actually complemented each other.  

SGQ and GSJ are two very complex character, which was played very well by the actors. I love watching the tension between this couple. Enemy/lover dynamic is always very interesting to watch in dramaland.

GZY and YWS felt in love too easily, for me, that is a bit boring.

I’m a main leads shipper; ZY and YWS. I’m in the minority but didn’t find any chemistry btwn second leads though he did fall for her at the end. She’s too self absorbed and narcissistic to love anyone but herself, even her raven pointed it out. 

Regardless of whatever, we need to know if there’ll be an S2. Too many unanswered loose ends everywhere. 

To say the truth for me there is no "best couple" btw  the 2 of them. It is just the couple you prefer. I prefer GSJ and SGQ bcs I love the dark romance and tension btw the 2 of them??. YWS and GZY romance and chemistry was a good and puppy type of love. So as I said it all boils down to which one you prefer