Anyone else annoyed by Young Shin? She is to quick to doubt everyone, so sad at the way this week ended. Last week was so much better.
I don't see why we're supposed to be annoyed by Young Shin since she basically did nothing. In fact, ep 16 confirmed ((at least for me)) that she's the strongest, most open-minded and non-typical heroine I've ever seen in a kdrama so I highly doubt she's going to misunderstand or mistrust Jung Hoo or whatnot. Give her some credit, okay? ;]
I get what your saying and I want to give her the benefit of the doubt (since that is what I am upset about- her not giving him the benefit of the doubt), but after the way ep 16 ended I feel like it was just too typical.  More unnecessary misunderstandings. 
Nah I think that ending was made to make it look like a cliffhanger (after all, with the drama being so close to ending, the writer must keep us all on our toes). Like others have mentioned previously about this episode, I doubt the writer would put the scene at the cafe of YS telling JH to come back to her just to have her doubt him in the end. That scene was to show her belief and love for him. To me, the ending was more like YS was shocked by the blood/dead body and pipe on ground - it reminded her of her past. But the look on her face, she was more worried for JH. It would NOT make sense for JH to go killing the very one person who holds the truth to the past. JH would not do that, and YS is smarter than that. After she noticed that JH ran away, if you noticed carefully, she looked more relieved. And in the preview for ep 17 - she lied to MH about JH being there. She said she could not see clearly who was there before and we also see YS working together with the Healer team. So relax, if anything, YS is not your typical kdrama heroine. I put my bet on that she will NOT misunderstand :D

If she does, well I would be very disappointed in the writer and YS as a character (since that would be so out of character for her)!

We still don't know if she misunderstood him though because the episode ended with a cliffhanger which make us wondering whether there's going to be any misunderstandings or not. Young Shin looked shocked at the end , yes, but remember that she has a childhood trauma and cannot witness violence without having a panick attack, it doesn't necessarily mean that she thinks Jung Hoo killed that guy ((is it okay to put spoilers on here? lol)) My point is that it's too early to talk about 'unnecessary misunderstandings' since the ep is only going to air tomorrow thus I wouldn't make any assumptions about Young Shin yet. 
Yep as Haven says above, it is too early to make assumptions about YS yet. We still don't know if what we saw is her misunderstanding (which I doubt) or not, but what we do know is that her childhood trauma plays a large part to her shocked reaction. So let's not rule out any conclusions yet until we see the next episode tonight :)
Yeah I guess you're all right but making assumptions is part of the fun--that's the point of a cliffhanger :) Saying I was annoyed with YS did not mean I didn't like her or the drama :)
CYS is someone who said that she likes to trust people.  It was in one of the earlier episodes...maybe the first one?  She said that even if many people backstab her...if she has one person she can trust, she will be okay.  It's interesting that the drama wanted to point that out about her.

I also believe that she knows SJH quite deeply.  She's the only other one, aside from Teacher, who got into his hideout.  I think his hideout is a picture of his heart (cold, abandoned, difficult to get in).  Remember that even when he was trying to send her away, she told him, "Don't make me leave.  If you do, YOU will cry forever".  I believe she saw the amount of hurt he had inside of him.  She knew that he would end up hurting more if they parted ways.  

When she was suffering over what she had been told, I think it was a reasonable reaction.  I think she didn't want to doubt SJH so was suffering a lot over the fact that she did.  But she still was the one that pulled SJH back when he was leaving.  I really do believe she is the anchor to the relationship.  :)

I think it's easy to worry about the cliffhanger because...it's a cliffhanger.  It's supposed to make us wonder what will happen.  But based on everything that has happened between them up until now, I'm sure they will be fine.  I think a lot of people can worry because most kdramas will go in that directions.  But this kdrama has always been different.

If she does doubt...I agree with Annabelle.  It will be a complete shock to me....and I'll definitely be extremely disappointed.  Really, I can't imagine her doubting even a little bit because she's already struggled with the idea before.  And to go there again after telling him that he isn't a bad person...

Sorry for the lengthy post.  Apparently, I've watched this drama too many times already and I can't talk enough about it.  :)