... Ki Yeong Jae, Healer's teacher and old family friend, died?  I spent the whole first half of the show thinking he was a weirdo and even a little bit heartless for leaving the way he did.  But then he comes back and literally DIES IN HEALER'S PLACE.  And his heroic speech to the villain: "I won't let you hurt those young people."  Man.  When he went out, I didn't think I would be that moved, but when I saw the aftermath... everything he did, everything he tried to say.... the way Healer was emotionally wrecked by it.... Man, I cried so much.  It was like the final piece of evidence proving that Healer was the best drama I had ever seen; they made me really care about Ki Yeong Jae.

yes i felt the same. also when he dead, they showed us a part where he is dancing and smiling. that made my heart cringe. i hust love this perverted old man character
Me too. There's a part of me that still want to see more of him though
Same! But the last few episodes makes me crazy and paranoid when Ahjumma's place has been tracked! I thought it's the end of the line for her! I almost forgot how to breath in that scene lol
Yes, me too!  She spends most of the show safe behind her computer, so when she is suddnely in danger it's like "NOOOO is there nowhere sacred!?"
LOL, you're a sensitive soul, Oyaji
KYJ was, IMO, one of the best characters in kdrama that I've seen.  He and Healer's IT handler totallysstole that show.  So it goes without saying, his death was probably the emotional climax of the series for me.
What was it abut KYJ that resonated so much with you, Major?  He was so weird the whole time, with his weird smile and his philandering.  And he just up and abandoned Healer in the past, too.  I kinda felt like he needed redemption, and boy did he ever get it...
That was the best flashback I encountered ever, Its heartbreaking and sad yet so beautifully acted , makes you smile and cry at the same time ).
My #1 Drama ever