Evie Zan:

Good for you Fiona dear. Though still a long long way for us to free from crying babies, me and my hubby try our best to enjoy our life. Looking forward to when our babies grow up while trying our best creating a memorable time with our babies. Hopefully we don't screw up with parenting thing. 

Actually I do miss crying babies. That innocent and pure little human….. I miss them so much. 

Nah you won’t screw up don’t worry :)

Fiona_HOD:

Actually I do miss crying babies. That innocent and pure little human….. I miss them so much. 

Nah you won’t screw up don’t worry :)

Maybe I will miss crying babies in the future but currently no! Our mini Moonies do have healthy sets of lungs for sure. Can wail like someone's bloddy mudering them. Crying babies times 3 isn't fun at all though. Thank God they are mostly happy babies. You will have a chance to experience crying babies when you have grandbabies. The fun part or should I say perk is that you can hand over to their parents if you can't stand the crying. Hehehe. 

Evie Zan:

Maybe I will miss crying babies in the future but currently no! Our mini Moonies do have healthy sets of lungs for sure. Can wail like someone's bloddy mudering them. Crying babies times 3 isn't fun at all though. Thank God they are mostly happy babies. You will have a chance to experience crying babies when you have grandbabies. The fun part or should I say perk is that you can hand over to their parents if you can't stand the crying. Hehehe. 

Oh yes definitely. I got frustrated when I have the crying babies but now not anymore that was why I miss them. Humans are weird when you have it you don’t want it when you don’t have it you want it Hahahhaha lol

Aiiiiiii XiXi is going to Thailand again? Saw his IG post again…. Sad so near yet so far.

Fiona_HOD:

Aiiiiiii XiXi is going to Thailand again? Saw his IG post again…. Sad so near yet so far.

Wahaaaa So super near us!! how he doesn’t pop over to Kl or Spore??? ahaaaa maybe he is attending our party tonight!!! Fiona, are u joining us?? 

Party? Oh sure hahahhaa

I was like XiXi come here too we are neighbor. How many times you must go Thailand? Hahahaha seem like many of them likes to go Thailand instead even Jackson. Jealous! Hahahahha

Hi fellow Moonies! How are you guys doing? Miss you guys! It's been a long time! Finally our mini Dragons arrived! Finally I can see my toes without bending, yay? But not enough sleep yet and toddlers plus newborns making us freaking tired even with help. No drama for a long time for me. Don't even know what's airing. What are you guys watching currently? 

There is nothing good right now. They have all been duds

Evie Zan:

Hi fellow Moonies! How are you guys doing? Miss you guys! It's been a long time! Finally our mini Dragons arrived! Finally I can see my toes without bending, yay? But not enough sleep yet and toddlers plus newborns making us freaking tired even with help. No drama for a long time for me. Don't even know what's airing. What are you guys watching currently? 

Congratulations Evie !!!!!! Babies Moooniees Yeah?????????? Take care ya???

Pytheos:

Congratulations Evie !!!!!! Babies Moooniees Yeah?????????? Take care ya???

Thank you very much Pytheos dear! I'm taking care as best as I can.  ?   ?   ?

Evie Zan:

CONGRATS! Evie Dearest! So happy for you that the carrying burden is over. I can imagine the noise and lack of sleep. Must be so much joy in the family. Have good rest and take good care.

Not much happening in c drama slump of late, probably some new show will release by end Oct or in Nov. I am watching some old k drama and j drama. Catching up with Agatha All Along.

Megumi-H:

CONGRATS! Evie Dearest! So happy for you that the carrying burden is over. I can imagine the noise and lack of sleep. Must be so much joy in the family. Have good rest and take good care.

Not much happening in c drama slump of late, probably some new show will release by end Oct or in Nov. I am watching some old k drama and j drama. Catching up with Agatha All Along.

Yeah glad that I can finally moving freely now. True to her name sake our baby girl love to wake up at the crack of dawn! So that means her little brother also woke up too. And not to be left out, when he's up seems he wants everyone to wake up with him. His name is Aiden (nick name - Aydie Bear), loves wailing like someone's trying to bloody mudering him, wail with all of his 7lb might! Our baby girl name is Aurora Rose (nick name - Aura) - 6.2 lb! Sometimes our mini Moonies join the fun, so you can imagine the noise level. 

Guess it's good for me that not much good dramas are airing currently. Hopefully by end of Oct or in Nov, we'll improve from our somewhat zombie state. 

Our XiXi cut his hair short??? 

Evie Zan:

Wow congratssss!!!!!!

Baby moonies in the house! You take good care this following month!

Joa:

Wow congratssss!!!!!!

Baby moonies in the house! You take good care this following month!

Thank you very much Joa dear. Yeah, mini Dragons in the house! Taking care as much as possible. 

Evie Zan:

Congratulations! Happy for you.  Take care and hopefully your little monies let you rest well.