I personally think the story is going to end in two ways.

The most likely situation that Yu-ri would probably disappear and die again. It is stated that the shaman wasn't even sure if she found her place she would be able to keep living. The exorcist was trying to find Seo-woo for the 12th episode teaser. Yu-ri is most likely going to turn herself in to the exorcist so her child would be safe from seeing ghost. This will leave a impact to people close to Yu-ri to remember to cherish those around her. If this is the situation it will cause a terrible heart break but also a sweet end. In the title of the story it's "Hi Bye, Mama" The hi is Seo-woo response to seeing her biological mom and the bye is possibly foreshadowing that Yu-ri will have to leave again.

The second situation is Yu-ri does stay but if you think about it, that'll cause tons of issues. Her body got cremated and how is she able to marry someone again if she doesn't have an ID or anything since she lost all her stuff when she died. And even if she does get it back somehow she's using a "dead" person's items. And she would hurt the feelings of Min Jung (Seo-woo stepmom) and that's is going to cause more issues. But if she does stay she'll have a second chance at life. But what happens if she dies again? Thats the real question if this situation comes.

As sad as this sounds, I kind of think her dying again is the most peaceful ending. Her coming back to life was already a dream for her - even though it was often sad, she got to see her loved ones and got to spend time with her daughter. I feel like that's already so much to be given even for a short time. Any of us would be grateful even for an extra minute with someone we love. I also think she got to fix many things, her parents had more closure and she also improved the life of Seo Woo's mom as she is so grateful to her. To me, in the end she'll have the choice to go speacially to save Seo Woo somehow and she might even get a full day with Gang Hwa for their closure before she goes. It's extremely sad to leave people behind and to die but that's the most certain thing in life. I do wish for her to truly move on too, she also needs closure.

I think Yuri's going to die. She's chosen to not rock the boat since she's seeing her husband's moved on.  At first I thought they'd put her with the son of the ghost family but apparently he's disappeared even though they introduced him as if he'd be a pivotal character. I thought she would find a new "place" to claim as her own and live, but now I'm leaning toward not.

I  think Yuri is going to die too... every episode makes it see more and more likely.  However, if somehow the second ending does happen, documents and identification might not be a huge problem. 

I don't know if it's the same in Korea but in America there are plenty of cases where people live under new name by stealing someone's identity. They find someone who has died, usually they pick a baby or toddler who had been born in a year close to their own and request for the child's birth certificate. Once that is on hand, they can request other forms of identification. Yuri doesn't need to do all.

Plus, If that doesn't work out, she can probably prove to the government through other methods that she is Yuri. If she submits enough proof, I doubt the government will question why she is not dead. They could assume it was a glitch in the system which classified her as  'dead' due to some sort of error. 

I'm sure MinJung would feel betrayed but I have faith they would be able to work it out. MinJung has already been proven to be very nice... given sometime there's an enormous possibility she will understand why she was not told the truth. The bigger problem would be how they would explain this to everyone who attended MC's funeral.

The situation with Yu Ri is complicated. I think the drama writer has made one big ass mistake if the case is really that Yu Ri can stay alive if Gang Hwa gets back together with Yu Ri. That makes no sense to me. Why would that be a condition to stay alive? That's just seem like stupid writing.
I could understand if Yu Ri could stay alive if she traded her life with that of her daughter so the daughter will die and Yu Ri will stay alive because that would be a "reasonable" trade. That could also be explained by the notion that Yu Ri traded her life with that of her daughter so the daughter could stay alive and is now given the chance to take that trade "back". 

When I think about it then that could actually be what they mean when they say that Yu Ri can stay alive if she gets back together with Gang Hwa. They will go back in time to when Yu Ri was about to die and instead of saving the daughter then Yu Ri will stay alive with Gang Hwa. If that's the choice they'd have to make then that would be more "reasonable".

The problem with this story if that's not the case is that pretty much any person would not think twice if they had the chance to stay alive just by having their husband divorce their second wife and then marrying him again. In my opinion that's not a heavy enough trade to make this story "realistic" and I think writing that a person could be given such a chance is stupid in itself. I mean how is a life worth a divorce? A life is worth another life.

The only way Yu Ri should be able to stay alive with her daughter would be if the writer could actually make a good explanation as to why Yu Ri gets that chance and not other good people that have died young - I don't think that's possible.

I think that if Yuri does stay alive they'll figure out that "her place" was as Seo-woo's mother not Ganghwa's wife. I wonder how that would happen without hurting Min Jung. Still, in my opinion it's most likely that Yuri will die again.

I am not sure whether Yuri lives or dies but her purpose in coming back was to be Seo-woo's mom.  It makes no sense that even though she died giving birth to Seo-woo,  her child has no understanding that she has a biological mom and Min Jung is her stepmom.  I don't know maybe they were going to explain that to her later but this whole time that has bothered me.  They moved on but in really unhealthy ways.  Her mom, dad, and sister could not even acknowledge their own grandchild/niece because she had no idea who her biological mom was.  I think Yuri came back to help them do the right things by Seo-woo so that her family could be a part of her daughter's life and so her dad could celebrate good memories of Yuri with his child.  I cannot imagine Min Jung would keep them from telling Seo-woo about her biological mom.  It takes nothing away from the role Min Jung has and will have in Seo-woo's life.  I would hope she realizes that Yuri supports her being a mom to Seo-woo.  I am not sure how this ends happily for Yuri but maybe just being acknowledged as Seo-woo's mom will give her some peace and keep her alive in their memories and allow her to "take her rightful place".

I used to say that I'm okay even if the ending will be Yuri just living her life with her friends and family without Ganghwa. 

But after the episode tonight OMG!!!!! I hope those two will end up together somehow. I'm only hoping for either two things

HAPPY ENDING - yuri and ganghwa becomes a family again and happily live their life. 

SAD ENDING - give us the saddest ending possible. which is Yuri dying again. 

I know a lot may beg to differ especially in regards with the "sad ending" but seriously I'd rather have a sad ending than an open one. We all knew this was a sad drama to begin with so please don't give us that open ending writernim. (but of course, i won't give up on the chance of possibly having a happy one).

The story is really good. the cast is OUTSTANDING. so please please give us the best ending possible.

I totally agree with you! After watching the latest episode I had hope for Gang hwa and Yu ri to get back again. Ughhh. This would actually be easy if Min jeong's not too nice though. ?

@ZairahG 

I knoooow!!! It's really hard to not wish for a happy ending for Minjeong also. She's been nothing but nice throughout these years so I really hope she gets her happy ending as well. But then again, it's hard to think of an ending where all of them is happy huhuhu

I honestly think this drama is more interesting because Min Jung is a nice and sympathetic character.  If she were the devil incarnate, then the drama's premises would have been done a couple of dozen times.   I'm leaning towards a reset at this point;  where everyone goes back to the day that Cha Yu Ri  dies and my belief comes from  episode 14 's discussion of  hospital VIP favoritism.   What if Jo Gang Hwa tells the hospital to go screw themselves and preforms her surgery instead?  I personally believe the outcome would be different.  

Saw this from the comment section on a particular video on YouTube of Hi Bye, Mama...

"What if the title of the kdrama itself is for Min-Jeong? In the end, she'd be giving up as Seo-woo's mom"

I don't think that's the case honestly. And to be clear, it'd be incredibly disappointing. Min Jeong is Seo Woo's mom regardless of any outcome. Yuri herself sees that. I also appreciate the plot a lot for showing this dynamic. Min Jeong raised and loved Seo Woo since she was a baby. One of my favorite moments was when Seo Woo was sleeping near Min Jeong and they slept in the same way, that was such a subtle beautiful scene. Motherhood is such a crazy journey and not always our mom will be the one who gave birth to us. As for Yuri, Seo Woo loves her too and I truly hope they will have time to nurture their bond as there's a true connection there too.

As for Gang Hwa possibly being in charge of Yuri's operation, that's an interesting theory! Very dramatic, but I could see that happening. To be honest, I can see the plot going so many ways right now. It's anyone's game. I think the ending could also be Yuri staying making a deal to be a shaman in Seo Woo's place. That would solve the main situation. I also think that the writers could possibly lean towards eventually as time passes Min Jeong and Gang Hwa could get a divorce and he would go back to Yuri. I'm not rooting for Yuri ending up with Gang Hwa but I wouldn't necessarily mind it.  As for Min Jeong, I hope it ends up with both her and Yuri as friends and Seo Woo's mom, I'd love if she would be just walking by with Seo Woo and someone would say Seo Woo looks just like her. She's the sweetest, I wish she gets a great ending.