InsanityDawn:
Google translations are something alright

I feel like it's a good start to work from. I am more comfortable translating when google already guessed the meaning of a sentence XD But yeah, google needs to work more on that (I wonder how good it can get tbh) I mean, problems like the 'carrot' thing are something a human could have easily spotted and fixed XD Check out our subs on telegram (or google drive). It's up to EP13 now :D

Sharing the info here someone on youtube mentioned that the novel version of this drama is being written and uploaded in an application named 熊猫看书 (xiong mao kan shu) then search for the novel (恨君不似江楼月). So if anyone ones to translate the novel will be grateful. In the novel version, there are many scenes that the drama version didn't have due to t budget and censorship.

OK, can't believe I still can't quote/reply.

Alysia,

Yuppers, I'm aware. That'd be awesome. We need those sugar ;-; I'm thinking of undertaking that, been wanting to try a hand at translating novel for a long time. What would be best--hosting it on Wordpress? :/

Jen:

I feel like it's a good start to work from. I am more comfortable translating when google already guessed the meaning of a sentence XD But yeah, google needs to work more on that (I wonder how good it can get tbh) I mean, problems like the 'carrot' thing are something a human could have easily spotted and fixed XD Check out our subs on telegram (or google drive). It's up to EP13 now :D

When I wanted to download srt files your subbing from episode 11 or twelve ,, the file name is the same episode9 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-30pl25gjrLKTU8MYdfcA0CKKs7diu0q/view

zhijun:

OK, can't believe I still can't quote/reply.

Alysia,

Yuppers, I'm aware. That'd be awesome. We need those sugar ;-; I'm thinking of undertaking that, been wanting to try a hand at translating novel for a long time. What would be best--hosting it on Wordpress? :/

Yes wordpress would be a good choice most of the translators either use wordpress or make their own website...some use tumblr too but wordpress is better 

Hi, there might be an error on the links provided. Ep 11 and Ep12 both link to Ep9 file.  I checked the content of the files...both are from Ep9

Summer fouad:
When I wanted to download srt files your subbing from episode 11 or twelve ,, the file name is the same episode9

gypsy_cloud:
Hi, there might be an error on the links provided. Ep 11 and Ep12 both link to Ep9 file.  I checked the content of the files...both are from Ep9

Fixed, the link was actually supposed to go to the whole folder and not to one single EP UnU 

Jen:

Fixed, the link was actually supposed to go to the whole folder and not to one single EP UnU 

Thank you so much

Thank you all sooo much! You're the best!

Hello guys!

What's up with you

How are you doing with subtitling? I hope you are doing well.

Thank you!

Hey, i would  like to help with the subs. Can I just go onto the document?

The Lovely:
What's up with you

Trying our best

wanyi:
Can I just go onto the document?

Feel free to join and edit whereever you like :3

There was something wrong with our Telegram set up, we fixed it and when you join the new group now, there will be EPs with full audio, high res and srt files. link https://t.me/killerandhealerenglishsubtitles

Jen:

There was something wrong with our Telegram set up, we fixed it and when you join the new group now, there will be EPs with full audio, high res and srt files. link https://t.me/killerandhealerenglishsubtitles

I tried to join the telegram before but couldn't  join