In Post Credit Scene,

One Student Was Found Dead In The Classroom, And Suddenly Kim Ri An Got A Message That Is He Shaken   By Seeing the Body. And Kang Ha Is Also Using His Phone While Smirking. Is That Student Killed By Kang Ha Is He Out For Blood Or Revenge? Or Their Is Someone Else     Who Wants To Take Revenge From Ri An. 

Also In The Final Episode, Oh Na Ra Made An Guest Appearance As The New Principal Of         Jooshin High School  

In The End Of Final Episode Their Is No Conclusion In The End, The Bullies Are Still Free          Without Any Guilt, The Inequality Is Still Their Between Scholarship Kids And Rich Kids.

I found this strage Netflix classes this as a limited series which usually means one season only, it is rather short for a Kdrama as usally 16 episodes or occasionaly 12 or 14. I wonder if this will be like The Glory which was split into 2 parts 8 episodes each,MDL has it llisted as TheGlory and The Glory: Part 2 so Hierarchy and Heirarchy: Part 2.

I mean why add this if you did not want to continue a second part or season 2, even the introduction of the new Principal a unnecessary scene unless you were p[lanning to conune with it.

I think it was more to do with the writers not knowing what story to write because it was all over the place

I think they did it just incase it begin popular and gave them an opportunity to make another but again what story are they trying to tell 

I might be wrong but the dead student I saw was Jae I's brother, which would be interesting because it seems like Ri An might be the culprit. 

They could have finished without the ending credits and not everyone would have been happy with the endlig but there is kind of a closure. Since they put in the credit scene i think they wanted to have the opportunity to make a part 2.But tbh I still don't think there will be a part 2/season 2. Seeing how the ratings are I think they will leave it like that..

of course. they wouldn't include that post credit scene if they don't plan to release it. 

there might be CHARACTER REVERSALS?? just maybe? idk. A major plot twist i am curious to see is when Kang Ha becomes a villain. that would be interesting...  it's like watching everything in a smokescreen? we may think that the chaebol heirs are the bad ones, but if we look  closely at the motivations and intentions of each character, one might think that the one who intends to destroy another life deliberately is Kang Ha, because he has a valid reason to do so - revenge. the other kids are doing bad things out of immaturity, entitlement, and extremely bad and poor choices in their teenage life. 

xONLYINHUMANx:

I think it was more to do with the writers not knowing what story to write because it was all over the place

I think they did it just incase it begin popular and gave them an opportunity to make another but again what story are they trying to tell 

I agree the ending tied the ends together now its going in such a direction that the twin is a psycho path; which was no indication in the whole season 1.

Ryn:

I agree the ending tied the ends together now its going in such a direction that the twin is a psycho path; which was no indication in the whole season 1.

It's either that or they just making him look like the bad guy and somebody else did it.

Either way no way I'll watch season  2 after this train wreck

No bullies got punished and they make it like the bullies were the victims because they have them get emotional.  Not sure what the writers message was about because it definitely wasn't about the victims

Definitely agree that they added that post-credits scene just in case the show ended up being popular and Netflix ordered a second season. I doubt it will get one considering the reception it's getting. And there's really no reason for a second season either, even with that "tease" at the end.

They should let it go… if they wanted a chance at a s2 they should’ve had a better writer for this shows s1 cause with how bad the reaction is there is no use even thinking about it. Having the post credit scene of the last ep be better than the entire show is kinda ridiculous. It’s showing promise but it’ll probably be another waste of time if it ever happens.

xONLYINHUMANx:

It's either that or they just making him look like the bad guy and somebody else did it.

Either way no way I'll watch season  2 after this train wreck

No bullies got punished and they make it like the bullies were the victims because they have them get emotional.  Not sure what the writers message was about because it definitely wasn't about the victims

Hmm, I understand the writer; the punishment was emotional in a sense. The bullies weren't bullying the taller twin like they bullied the twin that died, so sad; but, yea I do think they could've gotten a punishment.

If the second season was about how he goes on a murder spree and kills all the chaebols, their parents, the morons who follow them, the teacher in prison and even Jae-I in the end. I would definitely watch it.

NothingggggH:

In Post Credit Scene,

One Student Was Found Dead In The Classroom, And Suddenly Kim Ri An Got A Message That Is He Shaken   By Seeing the Body. And Kang Ha Is Also Using His Phone While Smirking. Is That Student Killed By Kang Ha Is He Out For Blood Or Revenge? Or Their Is Someone Else     Who Wants To Take Revenge From Ri An. 

Also In The Final Episode, Oh Na Ra Made An Guest Appearance As The New Principal Of         Jooshin High School  

In The End Of Final Episode Their Is No Conclusion In The End, The Bullies Are Still Free          Without Any Guilt, The Inequality Is Still Their Between Scholarship Kids And Rich Kids.

Thanks for telling, maybe they have 7 more episodes where ML takes revenge for his brother.

I think the makers have forgotten that to make a sequel they need a good prequel first??

NothingggggH:

I think the makers have forgotten that to make a sequel they need a good prequel first??

couldn't agree more!?

I was so shocked seeing the ending credit scene, putting a spin on the 'villains' of the show. Idk how I feel on each of the characters and at times their motivations were a bit messy. I wanted more justice for the bullied and wanted to see more punishment for those who inflicted all the pain. I think since the show is only 7 episodes, it's hard to delve into the characters and connect with their as it can sometimes feel s bit rushed. There wasn't enough story between Hera and Woojin for me to see any connection between them so it felt a bit out of place having him say he likes her in the last ep. Great acting from some of the actors tho, and some plot twists really had me. It wasn't a bad show, I just think it could be cleaned up a bit. (another thing, the timeline was sometimes hard to follow and believe cause they are all also again high school KIDS. idk if you know what i mean, but i hope someone does, cause I can't be alone with this?)

I think specifically with the last scene, it can be said that the power dynamics switch, since Kim Rian is now feeling apologetic towards Kang Ha and his dead brother, he isn't as arrogant or shameless as before, lowering his guard maybe. What i think is that Kang Ha is getting or has already gotten more angry and more motivation now seeing how his plans are working and so he might be hungry for more revenge which if there is a season 2 that focuses on that would be such a solid plot line where I'm sure would raise so much more hype and interest.