This drama was honestly great! Yes, its plot had so many flaws but if you can look past that then it was just the most entertaining, silly watch. But what is that ending episode? xD It was so rushed, trying to tie up all the loose ends in an absolute whirlwind. I just feel like I'd have been happier with two finale episodes so that the main leads could go on one final case together but not just rush it within the last 10 minutes of the show. If there'd been two finishing episodes we could have also seen a bit more romance between the two like how their dynamic as a romantic couple is (like does Moon Jang Yeol act less stoic when they're dating, etc.). I don't know I just sat and watched that last episode in slight disbelief: like I can ignore the crazy plot in the rest of the drama but not that choppy and all over the place.

Like the gang leader and his members just sitting there as Moon Jang Yeol and Bong Ye Bun are on the phone. The whole case in the prison could have been done for another final episode and then the last 20 minutes of that episode could have had them as a couple.

Still, it's a fun drama that I'd recommend to anyone who can ignore plot holes and laugh at chaos!

Taz Wood:
Like the gang leader and his members just sitting there as Moon Jang Yeol and Bong Ye Bun are on the phone.

This drove me crazy! Also how Jang Yeol was on a table about to get his kidneys removed and then suddenly jumped up and took out a warehouse full of thugs. It was too stupid. 

I also hated the talk show because I couldn't see Ye Bun suddenly using her powers for money and fame after everything she went through with finding out about her mom, losing her grandfather and losing two good friends. 

There were also unanswered questions, like we never found out what happened to Seonwoo's mother or the shaman's son. 

I loved about 85-90% of the show but the ending was just bad. 

I agree to everything mentioned above. Especially about the shaman's son. I get that he was used as a plot device, but it is so lazy to just throw out the son's character as a whole. It's like he never existed.

Also because of the rushed ending, the romance felt very forced and because they didn't develop it over the course of the show, I feel like they should have just stayed as friends instead. The FL never seemed to be attracted to ML at all, infact she straight up hated him, so it was very stange how suddenly she fell in love.

Oh and also, did everyone just forget about the detail that her hair falls out every time she uses her powers?