WooHoo! Ha Ji Won, her acting is awesome! Has anybody watch is drama yet? All young actors, are awesome too! To pretty! Episode 3, her opening that man's chest out in the open and not in a hospitable, her character is strong! I like how she takes charge of the male doctors. Did anybody noticed that? The islands in Korea is just beautiful! Did anybody realized it? Well, I give this drama a 10 plus!

I've already watched the 4th episode too and the scene where she opened that man's chest is nothing compared to what she did in the last episode!

I love strong female characters and I haven't seen Ha Ji Won in so long, so that was a bonus for me :) Though, there is quite a large age gap between the male characters and the female lead and I don't know how I feel about that.

I agree, the scenery is just so nice to look at!

Right now, I really enjoy the story and I'm intrigued by the characters' pasts and since the episodes are only 30 minutes long, I feel like I don't even have the time to get bored. I think they balanced quite smartly the 40 episodes into 30 minutes each because there are a lot of things that happen, but it still has a nice pace!

I'm looking forward to the rest of the episodes!
I'm too.Goodnight Iwyn :)